Sonic Pinball Mania Question

Dimps620

I have Sonic Pinball Mania Running on on two screens. One for the playfield and one for the backbox. When I start the game there are two areas where a white box appears. The game seems to run fun but can't seem to figure out why those two look like that. Other tables seem to run fine. I attached two pictures as example.

My second question is that I notice in the sample game play there seems to be more information on backbox screen. It almost seems like it thinks I'm running three screens but I'm only running two. Is that Why I'm missing some of the stuff on back box? 

Any help greatly appreciated.

IMG_3698.jpg

IMG_3697.jpg

• Content Provider
19 hours ago, Dimps620 said:

I have Sonic Pinball Mania Running on on two screens. One for the playfield and one for the backbox. When I start the game there are two areas where a white box appears. The game seems to run fun but can't seem to figure out why those two look like that. Other tables seem to run fine. I attached two pictures as example.

My second question is that I notice in the sample game play there seems to be more information on backbox screen. It almost seems like it thinks I'm running three screens but I'm only running two. Is that Why I'm missing some of the stuff on back box? 

Any help greatly appreciated.

IMG_3698.jpg

IMG_3697.jpg

As for the white boxes.... be sure to follow the included install instructions and use the FP "Video / Rendering" and "Editor" settings I show.

If you get white boxes like that its usually because FP needs to be "freshly" run with the correct settings. This means that "every time" you exit out of a table, you MUST completely close FP before restarting a table or loading another table. If you get the white boxes... just completely close FP and start again. It should be cleared up.

As for the extra stuff on the backbox that you aren't seeing... that's from the PinEvent PuP-Pack. You need to have Pinup Player installed, then install the included pup-pack, and run the correct BAT file for the backbox setup you have, and make sure the FP Backbox is disabled when running a table with a pup-pack (so the FP Backbox doesn't cover the pup-pack).

All of this is covered with the info , links, etc in the included Install Instructions.