NEW! FizX physics system reveal! Is it possible? nFozzy techniques adapted for Future Pinball-BAM?

• Content Provider

FizX - new updates for v3.3!

• FizX code has been completely updated to make use of new BAM 1.5-373 features
  • this has resulted in FizX being MUCH more efficient
  • as a result, FizX uses MUCH less CPU than before, and tables should run much better on less powerful CPUs!

AIO Example Table update:

3.30.00 (Feb 2 - 2024)

- FizX code completely updated for FizX 3.30 (now requires BAM 1.5-373 or higher)
- new DEBUG options, to allow you to control what you want to see in DEBUG mode (DOF, SSF Sounds, FP Mech Sounds, Ball Rolling, FizX)
- ramp models updated with two layers to render correctly
- some fixes to prevent excessive triggering in kicker, etc
- added some missing FLEEP sounds (OGG for the table, and WAV in FP_PUP_SSF PuP-Pack)
- PinMechSound code has been updated to now have PUP SSF's Ball Hit sound volume levels match the same control behavior as FP's ball hit sounds (before, they were always at max volume level).
- tutorial updated to reflect changes to the new code and features
- added "SETTINGS THAT CAN BE CHANGED" in table script to make it clear what settings can be changed by table creators / modders / players

=================================================================

AIO Example Table and Tutorial update zip:

https://pinballnirvana.com/forums/threads/all-in-one-example-table-fizx-fleep-ball-rolling-pup-ssf-dof-easy-to-add.21983/

NOTE: you MUST update to the new BAM 1.5-373 to use this new FizX code!

If you have a working install of FP and BAM, then the best way to update (only BAM), is to download the new update zip file, make sure it's not blocked by Windows... and then install ONLY the new BAM.dll file to your BAM and BAM-OpenVR folders.

https://www.ravarcade.pl/download

I will have my "FP and BAM Essentials AIO" updated to the new BAM 1.5-373 soon (I need to update my guides first).

Enjoy the new and much more efficient FizX physics v3.3, and much easier to follow DEBUG options in the AIO Example table!

(All PinEvent tables will be updated for FizX 3.3 soon!)