Need Some Wheel Images

Itchigo

• Content Provider

Thank you! I think I'm going to start a sharing thread here and at my place where you can exchange tables/images, etc so everyone can complete their collection. :)

By the way the Pinball X people are doing wheels too. They're trying to focus on ones not done yet.

• Content Provider

I'm worse than you. :rolleyes:  Nothing gets added until my xml, and my spreadsheets is updated. Then, I have a "Testing area" for vp tables, a vpm testing area, for vpm testing, a "ready" area, for tables to be added, and a "quarantine" area for non working tables. I'm not obc, really I'm not.... I'm just really organized. ;)

LOL, okay you win! I just download the table and rom, test it and if it works and looks good I download all things related to it and set it up within the frontend.  I then set out to create anything I could not download, Wheels, video, stills. The only thing I have not yet figured out how to make myself is the instruction sheets. 

Oh and for your last statement remember denial is not just a river in Egypt. 

For the record I don't have an OCD problem either, now if you will excuse me I have to go alphabetize my soup cans!

Archived