How i can change the Playfield Picture in ROADGIRL table ??

You press the Special 2 key to open the menu before you press the start game key.  The main menu explains the keys you need to press after that.  There is an option to change the playfield texture.  

This is all explained in the PDF file that is included in the download.  

If you want to change it to something completely different, you can replace the texture named [playfield] in the texture manage with something else.  

Hello - thanks for answer

You press the Special 2 key to open the menu before you press the start game key.  The main menu explains the keys you need to press after that.  There is an option to change the playfield texture.  

which 2 special keys are you talking about...i hardly know anything about Future Pinball...

could you explain it to me a little more...thanks in advance

11 hours ago, timblo said:

Hello - thanks for answer

which 2 special keys are you talking about...i hardly know anything about Future Pinball...

could you explain it to me a little more...thanks in advance

I have changed the Special 2 key on my setup from the default and don't remember what it was.  ...But just open the FP editor and click on "Preferences" and then "Game keys and controls".  It will tell you what the key is for Special 2 there.

You might want to review my guide for FP/Bam here:

https://pinballnirvana.com/forums/threads/georges-installation-and-setup-guide-for-future-pinball-and-bam-beginners-start-here.20851/