Black Belt (Bally)

I'm assuming because I can no longer find the table, it was part of vpinball.com.  Anyway, i'm not looking for it to download, but wondering if someone can help me out with the table.  One of the shots on the real table, is a volley shot.  You can hit the ball from one side of the ramp to the other.  I believe if you successfully volley three times in a row, you are award a bonus.  However; on this version of the table (Forgive me, I forget his name.  I remember his avatar was a guy dressed in purple with red eyes) the shot is not possible.  I have tried to tinker with my table and have yet to find a solution.  

If you have this table, can you take a look and see if you can figure it out?  I know there is a JP version of this table, but I REALLY like the look and feel of this table.  There is just something about it that feels charming.  Thanks for any help! 

• 2 weeks later...

Yup Sliderpoint!  Thalamus, there is no problem in terms of scripting or errors, but as demonstrated here timestamp 3:34, if you can volley the ball back and forth you will get higher value points.  However; in sliderpoints version, you are unable to make the volley.  I'm not sure if its the angle of the flipper or position.  It's by no means game breaking, I just remember when he released it, I told him about it, and was wondering if he ever looked into it.    

So I continued down this rabbit hole, and for the life of me I can not find the rules for the ramp shots. What I believe should happen, is each successful volley back and forth lights the points light, then the hold ball light, then finally extra ball. 

However; using ball control, I was never able to get these lights besides the points light to activate. Watching a video of JPs black belt, the first ramp shot lit the hold ball bonus light and not the points light.

So I’m not sure if sliders table has these lights programmed to score volleys or if there is some rules I’m missing.

• 3 weeks later...