[New VPX Alert]Big Bang Bar (MOD) nFozzy, Fleep Sounds, LUT

Big Bang Bar (MOD) nFozzy, Fleep Sounds, LUT

Hello there,

A lot of you guys complained about that i used the Bigus1 version of the table.

Well i heard you, and here is it...the MOD Version of Unclewillys Original "Big Bang Bar Table". (The old one will be removed)

You can now also switch again the blacklight On/Off and change also the ball brightness to your liking!

Enjoy :)

I have implemented the nFozzy Physics, Fleep Sounds, and a LUT selector (Hold LMagna and scroll through the LUTs with the RMagna).

I have also done some rubber cleanups and small changes.

I removed also the black light LUT so it looks more natural.

I  want to thank Unclewilly for his table, VPW Team for their awesome example table and all other that are involved in there to deliver a much better VPX experience !

Cheers and have fun :)

Thanks for the table_update!

Another -rare-  table especially in the days back then where it was nowhere sure if you ever got the real pinball after paying the deposit...well...
rest is history and great we can play this beauty on VPX, Thanks!👍👍👍

• 3 months later...

Thanks for the update @Gedankekojote97 its looking and playing great! HOWEVER... I run in desktop mode and I notice a couple strange things. #1 the sidewalls don't go all the way up leaving blank spaces that the backdrop shows through. #2 the siderails seem not at the correct angle or inclination. #3 and most annoying is lighting that bleeds out onto the backdrop. I'm attaching a pic with a gray backdrop that shows these things more clearly. Nitpicky stuff I know but it does affect the desktop experience :)

bbb-sidewalls-rails-lights.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...