[New VPX Alert]VooDoo's Carnival pinball

• Content Provider

VooDoo's Carnival pinball

This has been A long time coming! I have worked on this table for over 2 years ( learning to script ,gimp and video editing), and is my first Original table. This table would still be sitting on my desktop had I not had the help of a few people, to many for me to list here...which is why I put the thanks in the "attract mode" of the table!  So, as I mentioned this is my first creation, if you find "bugs" feel free to comment here and I will try to fix them as time permits. I hope you enjoy the game! 

Voodoo started as A table about voodoo, then I thought about doing "killer clowns from outer space". Not being able to make my mind up , I combined the ideas to what it is now.

A carnival run by an evil clown 😁

this version has no wizard mode...yet. it is also a difficult game (shot wise) .

check the script for options!

this is a "pup" required table so you will need to have pinup player working. It was created in 10.6 but plays fine in 10.7

Orbital pin framework was the base of this table 

All DOF ( for those lucky enough to have it set up) scripting was done by Apophis

rules write up by Wylte

NOTE: for people without default keys,  open the script and comment out or delete line 1357.  If you havent had a problem, no need to worry.

downloaded everything but it is saying missing ultra dmd

images

what am I missing??    there were no dmd files in the download.

also for the first time ever for me  the pup pack will not open.  Ive never had any issues with any other table so i know i have it set up correctly.

thank you for any help you can provide       

1 hour ago, jansley said:

downloaded everything but it is saying missing ultra dmd

images

what am I missing??    there were no dmd files in the download.

also for the first time ever for me  the pup pack will not open.  Ive never had any issues with any other table so i know i have it set up correctly.

thank you for any help you can provide       

This folder goes in the Tables folder - voodoo.UltraDMD

I've tried the "usual things" but I am not able to get a plain silver shiny ball as on every other table. Any hints on this? Nevertheless this is really a great table, telling from the few balls Ive played yet. Thanky you for sharing your talents and imagination!

4 hours ago, mazzaneo said:

I downloaded the latest doflinx (7.44) and copied all files to my directoutput folder but still can seem to get led's and solenoids to work. Any advice?

Thanks in advance.

DOF is for VP
doflinx Is for FP and FX3 and will not affect this game
All I did was download the Updated files from the DOF website and the DOF worked

• Content Provider
On 3/21/2022 at 10:43 AM, makmak said:

I've tried the "usual things" but I am not able to get a plain silver shiny ball as on every other table. Any hints on this? Nevertheless this is really a great table, telling from the few balls Ive played yet. Thanky you for sharing your talents and imagination!

if you want the "plain silver ball" you will need to add it to the table. I had removed it because the table is pretty dark and a normal ball gets lost pretty easy.

• 1 month later...

Line: 3709
Object required: 'PuPlayer'

Is there anyway to play thoses pins without installing this other program

wich is about a lot programs to install to play thoses VPX.

I understand your passion and you work hard to build thoses,

but here, I'm not a technician who can play with scripts

and things, 

I like better VPX than Future pin. but FP is easy to install

and theres not so many programs to install and all updates all the time.

How about pins without PuPlayer and With..

or an easy way to pass throught Pu, and play and have fun..

thanks for reading. 

Im on a computer..already 10.07, flexDMD, ect...

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Hi, amazing table, but i have a problem: As soon as i throw the first ball the game keep throwing balls and never stop. 

i commented the IF (and the endif) in the row you said but nothing happend.

any solution?

EDIT: Solved! there was a extra line to comment. 

Edited by rama007