[New VP10 Hybrid Alert] Stellar Wars (Williams 1979)

Stellar Wars (Williams 1979)

Stellar Wars from Williams in 1979 came right after the massive success of Flash and in some ways is Flash's widebody cousin. It is a big, fun and sometimes merciless experience.

Thanks to @ARMYAVIATION who provided all the project resources and notes based on his own Stellar Wars machine. Thanks @UnclePaulie for the excellent VR implementation and overall project feedback. Thanks to the testers over at @VPinWorkshop.

Options for VR/DT/FS at the top of the script. Set that properly before asking for help getting rid of the scoring LEDs on your cab.

Thank you @bord and @ARMYAVIATION for this great table. When I start this up on my Cab my chimes go completely nuts and don't stop the whole game, is this how it was designed or do I need to change something in the script? I have updated my configs and my chimes work well with other EM tables and other tables that use the chimes. Sorry for the double post, I posted this in comments as well.

If you want I can make a youtube vid of how it sounds on my cab, the chimes are non stop. I watched some youtube vids of the real table and it did not seem to do that but maybe something is wrong in the dof for the table?