Zeb's V2 Boards With Gear/shaker Combo.

Dazz

• Administrators

Ok, I've started wiring up the new boards... I have the gear/shaker combo from Zeb. I've got a question about wiring them to the v2 boards. From the gear/shaker board they share the same + line. The v2 boards have separate pwr (+) input next to both the gear and another for the shaker. Do I have to split the + and run a wire to both the shaker and the gear inputs on the v2 boards? Or can I just plug the + wire into one or the other?

Also, my contractors already have 1N4007 diodes installed inside them. The v2 boards already have these, do I need to remove the ones from inside my contactors? Or is it OK if I leave them there? Will leaving them inside the contactors cause any problems?

One more thing... Where or how would I setup RGB flipper buttons?

post-2-0-97162500-1376335139_thumb.jpg

My current setup is:
6 contactors
5 LED
Shaker
Gear
Knocker

I cannot remember the wiring off the top of my head or the gear motor and shaker. But for the RGB flippers, just check out my setup in the LEDWiz generator. Basically you just have to move some stuff around to get the 3 side by side free inputs for the RGB Flippers.

Two diodes in parallel are not going to bother you.

Hey Zeb, how come you added the diodes?  You have protection in your N-MOSFETs already.  Just being double safe?

Ok, I've started wiring up the new boards... I have the gear/shaker combo from Zeb. I've got a question about wiring them to the v2 boards. From the gear/shaker board they share the same + line. The v2 boards have separate pwr (+) input next to both the gear and another for the shaker. Do I have to split the + and run a wire to both the shaker and the gear inputs on the v2 boards? Or can I just plug the + wire into one or the other?

Also, my contractors already have 1N4007 diodes installed inside them. The v2 boards already have these, do I need to remove the ones from inside my contactors? Or is it OK if I leave them there? Will leaving them inside the contactors cause any problems?

One more thing... Where or how would I setup RGB flipper buttons?

attachicon.gif2013-08-12 14.17.27.jpg

My current setup is:
6 contactors
5 LED
Shaker
Gear
Knocker

• 4 weeks later...

Archived