[New PuP-Pack Alert]Iron Man PuPPack

• Content Provider

Iron Man PuPPack

Iron Man PuPPack

big thanks to Lianad for the help on this great PupPack.

Here comes the Iron Man PupPack , works with all tables that use the im_183ve rom. This is a reupload from Vpinball but now with fulldmd Option.

Copy the im_183ve folder into to your PuPVideos folder, choose one of the .bat files that match your system, and have fun.

This Pack comes with a muted rom , delete or rename your old im_183ve.zip rom .And copy the im_183ve.zip from this download into your roms folder.

As example how it works :

• 11 months later...
1 hour ago, Voorheesnightmare said:

hi i theres no bat file to choose thanks if you can guide me

I believe you can just go into the PuP-Pack_Options folder,  double-click on one of the 4 sub-folders that matches the option you want, and then copy the 3 files in the chosen folder to the "parent" im_183ve folder (or im_185ve if you're using that name).  That's basically what the bat files would've done for you if they were there.

• 6 months later...

Hey everyone thanks for all the hard work. I have a 3 screen setup where I want all the video on the backglass except for the topper, which I want on the top half of my fulldmd with the dmd on the bottom half. I believe this is option 3 (I use a similar setup for simpsons pinball party) yet for this pup the topper just refuses to display. Any ideas?