[New VPX Alert]Party Zone (Bally 1991) SG1bsoN Mod

• Content Provider

Party Zone (Bally 1991) SG1bsoN Mod

Here is my mod of Party Zone by JP Salas, additional credit on the original table also goes to 32assassin, Draifet, fuzzel, Francisco666, Strangeleo72 for their contributions too (sorry if I missed anyone)

Changes include;

Lighting

New Flippers

Flipper Shadows

Ball Shadows 

PF Shadows

Upscaled and increased PF resolution

Physics

Sound

Three LUTS are included which can be changed with the right and left Magna Save buttons

Table should automatically switch between Cabinet and DT views

Enjoy!

Great table Mod, thank you @SG1bsoN

Now, one thing I noticed was the LUT was not being saved/remembered after quitting/exiting the table. I read the code, and realized it loads the settings from a PZ_LUT.txt file. I created a txt file with the LUT number I wanted (0)  and then it loaded up set correctly. Not sure why the create of that file was not working. 

• 8 months later...
On 1/16/2022 at 3:18 AM, KiwiBri said:

Great table Mod, thank you @SG1bsoN

Now, one thing I noticed was the LUT was not being saved/remembered after quitting/exiting the table. I read the code, and realized it loads the settings from a PZ_LUT.txt file. I created a txt file with the LUT number I wanted (0)  and then it loaded up set correctly. Not sure why the create of that file was not working. 

Please can you provide more info on where the PZ_LUT.txt should be saved and the content etc. Also the script shows the file as PZLUT.txt not PZ_LUT.txt?

• 6 months later...
On 1/15/2022 at 12:35 PM, Gwyllion said:

Any with no music inside? Solution? 

Did you solve? I have no music as well. Replaced rom, adjusted volume but no music. Mechanical sounds are good. 

Edit.. sound fixed after reboot. 

Edited by lafester

• 8 months later...
  • Content Provider

Looks like the pop bumpers and slings are not working with latest 10.8.1 beta v1837, and/or VPX 64bit.

I tested the table on 10.8.0 v1414 with VPX 32 bit and these objects are working correctly.

Might need to investigate.