White Squares Popup Over Led Scores Anyone Know Why?

Hey all,

I'm just finishing up my first dB2S BG for Asteroid Annie.  It's ready to upload, but I keep getting this white box that will pop up over the "Ball in Play" segments.  For a while the score was doing it as well, but I deleted all the LEDs and started over and only the ball in play is doing it again. The box appears and disappears at different times during the game.  Anyone know what is causing this?

I add new reels or LEDs

LEDs are set to

1 player,        disp. 1, count 6, spacing 0, state visible, ilum. location Off, Score1 rollover, id 25

Ball in play,    disp. 2, count 2, spacing 0, state visible, ilum. location Off, Ball in PLay, id 32

Match,           disp. 3, count 2, spacing 0, state visible, ilun.  location Off, Match, id 34

• Administrators

huh? got pic? lol just looked at the bg i love it ...ok um wtf is this shit ? Ball in play, disp. 2, count 2, spacing 0, state visible, ilum. location Off, Ball in PLay, id 32...LOL

take a snap of your bg settings box and take pics of the white box shit...sounds like just a settin issue...

heres a dumb ? what are you usein dream7 leds or reel/led image sets?

you want to use dream 7 them are the best to use imo.. B)

That was a list of the LED settings and yes I'm using dream 7.

Not sure if this is the settings box you are wanting. You can see the white box in the pic, it has the correct display until you press "1" to start the game then the box pops up.  When the box was over the score, it would go away at times to show the score then pop back up. Not sure what triggers it appearing.

I will admit that the LED's seem a little complicated to set up on this program as compared to UVP.  I definitely could be doing something wrong or in the wrong order.

post-234-0-85955800-1372281629_thumb.png

post-234-0-96504700-1372281817_thumb.png

• Content Provider

Heya Shadow,

doesn't look like "Dream7", these blue ones are a image set. And what I can see "Dream7" LEDs aren't avaible in the "Rells and LEDs" tool window. Remove the current LED displays, add and use the "Dream7" and I expect everything is fine.

This reel illumination is intended for EM reels. I haven't tested it with LED image sets and there is no need to set this illumination at your backglass.

Like Wildman mentioned, use "Dream7", more flexible and easier to handle. As easy as you did it in UVP.

Best regards, Stefan.

Thanks Wildman & Herweh!

With your guys help and going back and re-reading the manual I figured out the problem. I was doing what you guys said, the mistake I was making was thinking I had to specify what the LED's were fore i.e. (Player1, Match, Ball in Play). The only option for that I could find was in the reels illumination section thus making it a reel. Once I figure out that you don't have to specify the type it gets that automatically from Pinmame, it worked fine.  Just curious, when you have multiple players & other LEDs, how do you determine which one goes where? Is there a pattern or do you kinda best guess and then move them around till there right?

• Administrators

Just curious, when you have multiple players & other LEDs, how do you determine which one goes where? Is there a pattern or do you kinda best guess and then move them around till there right?

most just go in order...player 1,2,3,4, credit, match/ball in play....      I've only come across a couple that were different ,when that happends i just play the game and see whats doin what and move them. :)

Archived