Cuphead up for TWIPY Award!

scottacus

The voting for this year's TWIPY Awards just opened today (This Week In Pinball) and I brought one of our vpx tables to life this year when I finished building Cuphead.  This table has been nominated for the "Homebrew of the Year" category and voting takes place here https://twipys.com/2021-twipys-ballot/  All you need to vote is an e-mail address and you'll find the homebrew machines on page three of the ballot.  Voting ends on January 17th.

@Onevox (the author of the vpx Cuphead Table) has helped choose and edit the photos for the contest.  

2058294428_CupheadCabinet.thumb.jpg.32e4c7a9a2a70bb807aacfb18066d3f7.jpg

977177279_CupheadLowerPlayfield.thumb.jpeg.d8dfc9007c5f279ffb4f511a9f9eb23d.jpeg

584575933_CupheadUpperPlayfield.thumb.jpg.e4a9e6e0564fa93f4bb6a285a1ef346b.jpg

@bord made a promotional video that can be seen here:   Thanks for looking and I'd appreciate your vote!

For anyone that PMs me a screenshot of their TWIPY vote for Cuphead ballot receipt header here or on Discord I will send one of two things:

• a link to a wireframe WIP of a classic Williams game I'm working on
  • a link to a raytraced lighting and physics mod of Loserman's Scuba (unreleased)

Just screenshot the Cuphead vote the header from the ballot submission email you receive and let me know which one you want. I don't care which game you vote for.

• Content Provider
19 minutes ago, bord said:

For anyone that PMs me a screenshot of their TWIPY vote for Cuphead here or on Discord I will send one of two things:

• a link to a wireframe WIP of a classic Williams game I'm working on
  • a link to a raytraced lighting and physics mod of Loserman's Scuba (unreleased)

Just screenshot the Cuphead vote from the ballot submission email you receive and let me know which one you want.

Bribery!  Conspiracy!  Shenanigans!

One Scuba, please 😉

Screenshot_20220106-151755_Outlook.png

4 minutes ago, Wylte said:

Bribery!  Conspiracy!  Shenanigans!

Yeah, didn't even think of this. Ok, amended: Send me the header of your TWIPY ballot. Regardless of what you voted for I'll send you a file.

Thanks to everyone who's voted thus far!  Less than a week to go till the contest ends so if you haven't voted and are interested the ballot is here:

https://twipys.com/2021-twipys-ballot/

You don't have to vote for categories that don't interest you.   Just enter your email at the top and hit next page at the bottom, homebrews are on page three.

• Content Provider

Voted #1!!

Here is email they sent..

Capturez.PNG.6de900075d37360f2f9e7a2b2d1f3445.PNG

Congrats on your completion of a great project that just happens to be one hell of a spectacular original table!!

Looks absolutely amazing!!

Hope you win my friend!!

Carry on.

Charles

EDIT:

Hey you don't need to send me anything special, as I probably didn't send you the right info anyways.

I just wanted to say hi, and hope all is well with you and family.

Have a great day!!