Are color DMD's available for most tables and what artists would you recommend?

JerseyJohnny

Happy holidays everyone. 

After installing todays huge present, (The INDY table) I realized quickly that 1) This table is amazing and 2) I forgot to grab the colorized dmd.  While 4 colors are better then nothing, it just didn't look nice being orange, blue, black and purple.lol.   So i quickly went , found the color dmd and wow , changes everything. 

I then realzied in my entire collection i only have like 45-50 alt color dmds that i went and downloaded. OCD has kicked in and i want to find them all, and have to go through my whole collection. lol. Are there usually color DMDs for all of the Big name tables?  If so can you recommend who is known for their amazing dmd conversions?  I can't imagine its easy, and I'm learning slowly whos tables you want, backglass, wheels etc. So I imagine people working on the roms and dmd's do better jobs then maybe some beginners so Im gonna get to work searching. lol

So just wondering, what artists would you recommend to use their colorized dmds with for our tables?   thanks. 

Look how awesome of a job these guys did, Don't forget the blimp and other script bonuses. lol. 

2097852437_20211230_230639(1).thumb.jpg.091747b15bcf38ccd1332395ed25af54.jpg

• Administrators
8 hours ago, jtravapd said:

Happy holidays everyone. 

After installing todays huge present, (The INDY table) I realized quickly that 1) This table is amazing and 2) I forgot to grab the colorized dmd.  While 4 colors are better then nothing, it just didn't look nice being orange, blue, black and purple.lol.   So i quickly went , found the color dmd and wow , changes everything. 

I then realzied in my entire collection i only have like 45-50 alt color dmds that i went and downloaded. OCD has kicked in and i want to find them all, and have to go through my whole collection. lol. Are there usually color DMDs for all of the Big name tables?  If so can you recommend who is known for their amazing dmd conversions?  I can't imagine its easy, and I'm learning slowly whos tables you want, backglass, wheels etc. So I imagine people working on the roms and dmd's do better jobs then maybe some beginners so Im gonna get to work searching. lol

So just wondering, what artists would you recommend to use their colorized dmds with for our tables?   thanks. 

Look how awesome of a job these guys did, Don't forget the blimp and other script bonuses. lol. 

2097852437_20211230_230639(1).thumb.jpg.091747b15bcf38ccd1332395ed25af54.jpg

VPU is the primary location for Pin2DMD clorized DMDs.  If there is a color DMD for the game; it's going to be https://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/category/101-pin2dmd-colorizations-virtual-pinball/

On 12/31/2021 at 1:14 AM, ARMYAVIATION said:

there are alot of colorizations for Stern tables here and the rest of the color palettes i have i got years ago here from a large download.  i will look and see if i can locate them

@jtravapd try this   

Thank you ARMYAVIATION , the only question I have is all the altcolor tables i have installed, i always had the two files.  the .pal and .vni ? im guessing here hungover off memory but you know what i mean. lol. do some tables only need one of those files to change the roms dmd color?

On 12/31/2021 at 7:51 AM, Dazz said:

VPU is the primary location for Pin2DMD clorized DMDs.  If there is a color DMD for the game; it's going to be https://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/category/101-pin2dmd-colorizations-virtual-pinball/

THanks for the reply., No, i know here has alot, i was wondering , are there any standout artists like the tables. For example , when JP releases a mod or update of a table, its safe to say (in my opinion , its gonna be awesome), then some others , not so much. lol. So just wondering who the main artists are.  The ones that if you see he or she released a colorized rom, you 100% should download it.    I need to narrow it down so i dont download every single one. lol.  also happy new years brother. 

On 1/1/2022 at 3:02 PM, ARMYAVIATION said:

not as much so

Everyone drop until armyaviations memory comes back to him. Lets start with 50. " "Down up!" , "1 Sir yes sir", lol sorry boot camp flashback. 

I figured by your screen name you served. Nobody forgets the pain. 🪖 lol