Anyone heard from 32Assassin???

ARMYAVIATION

• Content Provider

Has anyone heard from 32Assassin.  @Dazz, i try and search his name and it seems to be gone.  What a shame that we cant convince him to come back or atleast hang around from time to time.  Does anyone know his real name or where he lives.  I thought it was Cali but not sure because he was a very private individual.  Shame

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
20 hours ago, blindkid said:

I believe he's from Australia and probably in lockdown, only the shadow knows.  what up with this site is it real or an imposter......

32A got pissed off with his releases showing up on another site. The site that you are on is a legit site.  If you click on the red banner at the top it explains everythig.

Nah. Not 100% correct. He got fed up with bigus1 continued to do insignificant changes to his tables and Noah kept a blind eye - ignoring his request to remove them. There might have been other reasons too, but, quite confident that it was at least the starting point for him to leave.

• Administrators
17 minutes ago, Thalamus said:

Nah. Not 100% correct. He got fed up with bigus1 continued to do insignificant changes to his tables and Noah kept a blind eye - ignoring his request to remove them. There might have been other reasons too, but, quite confident that it was at least the starting point for him to leave.

Ahh, that's what it was. I do recall seeing that mentioned now.

2 hours ago, Thalamus said:

yes, this is what I thought was the case, and hence have been cleansing my tables and removing tables with “a graphic update , some minor tweaks” etc and trying to find the pre-bugger1ed up tables.

funny, for some reason I though 32A was a Canadian? 🤷🏽‍♂️

anyway, a break from this VPin world is very welcome. I take the summers off, and come back here in the winters. Perhaps 32A may drop by again one day . 

• 2 weeks later...