I'm a total noob!

rob2e

I'm at my wits end trying to set up VPX, or Future, or PinUp, I just can't seem to get it all to work.

I realize this is a TALL ASK!

Would anyone be willing to walk me thru setup? I purchased a Virtual Machine that I'll have in about 2 months, and I want to get a handle on how to make it work and how to add future games. Right now, I'm just trying to do everything on Windows 10. I've even followed DETAILED tutorials, and I still can't seem to pull it together. I feel if I have someone on video screen share, they could make it happen for me.

Anyone?

Rob

George. ThanX very much. I WAS able to get this to work with the Bond 5o table, but no matter what I seem to do with settings, I can't get it to play on monitor 1 it always wants to play it on DISPLAY 3. Any ideas?

Edited by rob2e

• Administrators
On 7/28/2021 at 9:59 PM, rob2e said:

I'm at my wits end trying to set up VPX, or Future, or PinUp, I just can't seem to get it all to work.

I realize this is a TALL ASK!

Would anyone be willing to walk me thru setup? I purchased a Virtual Machine that I'll have in about 2 months, and I want to get a handle on how to make it work and how to add future games. Right now, I'm just trying to do everything on Windows 10. I've even followed DETAILED tutorials, and I still can't seem to pull it together. I feel if I have someone on video screen share, they could make it happen for me.

Anyone?

Rob

If your purchased machine contains any games... Then you need to seek out the seller for assistance.  Any good cabinet seller; would be following the community and not including games or software... However, they would be willing to sit with and/or have documentation/videos on how to add games and setup the software.  There are hundreds of excellent tutorials online that show every aspect of this hobby.