Ledwiz Configtool: Questions

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Provider

If you have RGB magnasave buttons, you might only want to illuminate them if they are supported by the table.  That would eliminate using the flipper button outputs, and if you have undercab lighting, that eliminates those.

My Magna Save buttons are single color (I do have RGB flipper buttons which are wired to the same outputs as the undercab lighting).

No single color therefore would light the buttons at all times.  I could logic OR R,G, and B together, or I could wire them to always be on as alternates.

My understanding is, they are supposed to light when MagnaSave is active.

---

For those that have RGB MagnaSave buttons and similarly want them to light when the option is available, they could use this new signal to gate their RGB signals to these buttons.

I posted this in another thread i don't know if it is possible or not.

Having issues with sexy girl and DOF. The sexy girl table uses the playboy.zip rom from bally playboy. The issue is that I am running both tables and sexy girl uses the 6 digit rom(playboy.zip) and playboy uses the 7 digit rom (playboyb.zip).

The config tool only lets you select one or the other, can sexy girl be added in its own right please. At the moment it is picking up on the 25th anniversary playboy rom play.zip which is not right. I have made a private config in the 25th anniversary rom to suit sexy girl as i don't have the 25th table loaded as a work around but it would be good to have it as its own config.

Cheers

• Content Provider

I just checked sexy girl and it is possible to use the first one right?

Const cGameName     = "SexyGirl"
Const cloneGameName = "playboy"

I added Sexy Girl as table, can you work with sexygirl rom?

Understood, not making specific assignments for individuals, but I find it hard to believe no one else has a MagnaSave button.

As for using the "flipper" assignment, I attempted that.

There does not appear to be a monochromatic flipper light control (or undercab lighting control)  of any kind.  There is an RGB flipper, and then there is the contactor signal for the flipper force feedback.  It would seem to make sense to have at least ONE monochromatic flipper control.

Assigning "Flipper L" to this acts, as expected, to light these lights up only when the left flipper is active.

I just checked sexy girl and it is possible to use the first one right?

Const cGameName     = "SexyGirl"

Const cloneGameName = "playboy"

I added Sexy Girl as table, can you work with sexygirl rom?

Thanks for adding this Arngrim , I could not get it working with the playboy rom its still picking up on the 35th anniversary rom . The sexygirl rom is playboy.zip can this be added to the rom selection for the sexygirl table config without any hassles as this should solve the issue I think.

Cheers

• Content Provider

Lizard, playboy is already used by another table and that would create conflicts in your ini files, so you need to use sexygirl rom and change the table script to use it, like i showed above cGameName must be "SexyGirl"

• Content Provider

i thought that there was a sexygirl rom :)

ok so i changed sexygirl to rom playboy, playboy 35th anniversary is play and playboy is playbob.

if you use the default rom for these tables, and with dof there won't be any conflict ;)

Archived