Ledwiz Configtool: Questions

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Provider

There is no knocker in NBA Fastbreak, and no mapping related.

I had that kind of problems once with another table, the knocker became crazy, i deleted the nvram and it was ok, maybe you can try that?

• Content Provider

Thx :)

We can't wait to release the new framework, and I'm updating all config with new possibilities ;)

Regarding your problem, your knocker is on position 13 i guess

Check ot post your line nba line, we will see if there's something on output 13 or not

I'm so looking forward to the new framework :)

Currently I'm busy with enabling Ledwiz on all EM's and originals on my cab, I'm about 25% done.

I'm very exited about the possibility of adding another ledwiz. My current one is full - Start, Launch Ball, Extra Ball, 8 contactors, 5 RGB leds, strobe, gear, shaker, beacon, fan.

Planning to add: Exit button, Coin lights, RGB Magnasave buttons, dedicated RGB undercab LED, EM chimes and a bell like on a Williams Fire.

Thanks for all your hard work!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, i use only 2 contactors what is working good. I map bumpers slingshot etc also on them by adding them manually. Also my shaker has some things like slingshot etc mapped on it.

Would it be hard to make the config tool able to say output 1 has the left flipper, slingshot, top bumber for example ? And also with the shaker ?

Would general nice to have the possibility to map more than one to an output.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Content Provider

ok, it is fixed, i put a maximum duration to w22, w23 and w24 to make it sop after 180ms, normally i only add this to drop targets, because they go down when hit and their switches can be ON for long, but it is apparently needed for these targets, strange...

In the meantime i made very small updates with features of beta 2 ;)

• 1 month later...

The problem is that all the tables whose rom begins with m take that configuration.

I think it depends on the fact that the script checks only the beginning of the name of the rom in order to allow you to load all versions (l1, l2, l3, etc. ..)then it is as if you were writing "m*". Medieval Madness, for example, doesn't work....

It's a problem of my configuration?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived