How to map Xtension side pinball Nudge buttons

I recently purchase an Xtension Vertical upright Arcade machine from Rec Room Masters with the Xtension Control Board "Emulator Edition Plus".  I also purchased the Xtension Pinball side buttons (see attached). 

After I had everything up and running, the side flipper buttons work perfectly on VPX tables running under Pinup Popper.  However the additional “nudge” left and “nudge” right buttons are not mapped.

I figured out that the nudge left and nudge right buttons do work from a keyboard using the “Z” and “?” buttons (which are adjacent to the left and right shift buttons which control the left and right flippers).  Also, pressing the space bar will invoke the nudge forward command on the VPX table. 

Does anyone know how to map the 2nd buttons next to the flipper buttons to “Z” and “?”?  The Rec Room Masters site says that the buttons are easily mapped using some unnamed software but I have not been able to find the name of the software. 

I went into PinUP Popper setup to Controller setup but they do not list any Nudge buttons that can be mapped (see atached). 

Does someone know how I can map the 2nd flipper buttons on my Xtension side buttons to “Z” and “?” respectively?

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Xtension Side Flipper Button Add-on.JPG

PinUPPopperControllerButtons.PNG

Edited by mcdonaldjr
Add tags