[New PuP-Pack Alert]Tron Legacy (Stern) - "End of Line" - PuP-Pack

• Content Provider
14 hours ago, Jedi1169 said:

I have tried Everything to get the music only playing with muted rom, but all I get is speech.

video work ok in pup pack so I’m stumped 

any suggestions?

Follow the instructions in the download description.

• 1 month later...

Terry thanks for this and ALL you work, truly awesome.

So I am pretty close here, got a 3 screen setup going, no B2S file, just your PuP and the table.  Launching in VPX direct (not launching via popper).

Latest files 64-bit.  3 screen setup with a FullDMD in the middle.

So in the demo videos I have seen a FullDMD "topper" style area above the serum scoreboard DMD.  It often mirrors what's showing at the bottom of the backglass above it but is different.  Are you using a different element here I just haven't placed properly in my popper setup?  I'd like to see that as well, I can just use a Popper FullDMD overlay but I won't see the animations for the top half.

Other PuPs I've seen use the topper there, but this one seems to be different as I'm using Option 1 and I assume that's the topper up there at the bottom of the backglass.

Much thanks.

• Content Provider
2 hours ago, bbddpp said:

Terry thanks for this and ALL you work, truly awesome.

So I am pretty close here, got a 3 screen setup going, no B2S file, just your PuP and the table.  Launching in VPX direct (not launching via popper).

Latest files 64-bit.  3 screen setup with a FullDMD in the middle.

So in the demo videos I have seen a FullDMD "topper" style area above the serum scoreboard DMD.  It often mirrors what's showing at the bottom of the backglass above it but is different.  Are you using a different element here I just haven't placed properly in my popper setup?  I'd like to see that as well, I can just use a Popper FullDMD overlay but I won't see the animations for the top half.

Other PuPs I've seen use the topper there, but this one seems to be different as I'm using Option 1 and I assume that's the topper up there at the bottom of the backglass.

Much thanks.

Follow the instructions in the download description to enable the Topper videos. Where you have them displayed is up to you based on where you have Pup Topper videos shown.

7 hours ago, TerryRed said:

Follow the instructions in the download description to enable the Topper videos. Where you have them displayed is up to you based on where you have Pup Topper videos shown.

Thanks, missed that somehow. Works great after the changes, appreciate you sir!!

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I appreciate uploading this PUP pack.

Struggling on getting all videos to play. I checked everything and all seem to be right.

All settings correct in PINmame.

This is the only part that it may be an issue

latest dmdext with pup enabled in the dmddevice.ini

But I do not see an option for it in the ini

Double checked everything , still same result. External DMD freezy , tried different visual pinball 1.06 and above.

Screens show on the correct possitions, and sounds are accurate. Its only the videos that do not go.

Solved .

In the dmddevice.ini file it says

[pinup]

; if enabled, send frames to PinUP.
enabled = true

This is the part that needs enabled  = True.

"Frames" was misleading and not clear on what it was asking for.

Edited by eracet