Magic city restoration

• Content Provider

This has by far been my favorite restored on an EM and top 3 with all pinballs.  I absolutely love the 60s era pinball games. This game was in pretty good shape when I picked it up but with help from @RONR11, we got it running like it was back in the 60s.  The playfield is in excellent shape.  It had 1 small mark where the left flipper has hit the table at one time but it was all green and touch up is very hard to see.  The cabinet artwork i hand touched up and going to put a coat of poly on the cab to seal it but the colors turned out amazing.  The game is so fun to play, I could sit there for an hour and curse out how hard it is to get all the targets hit to spell MAGIC * CITY.  

@loserman76did a great job building this and the add a ball version.  @mlager8jumped at the chance to do a BORDesque type full render so we took the playfield image and measured all posts, openings, everything down to I think the 64th of an inch.  He completely redid the image to add even the finest of details.  I am putting it back together now with the correct table dimensions and the new pf image.  Hopefully when we get done it will get the seal of approval from @bordbecause I know he loves these games and I think it will be one of his favorites.

C1054695-018C-4FF5-A498-29E751DB3367.jpeg

D70BE0D1-E654-4E76-8D02-193A1BF6E1CC.jpeg

77F8E6F7-F168-4965-9A87-7CDE000C6EB6.jpeg

8427673D-25E2-47BA-B29D-7FD19927425E.jpeg

15D2C757-02EA-42F1-9AB3-BAE2D7FC913C.jpeg

• Content Provider

You put the before shot last, so for a second my brain went "Oh no, what happened!?" 🤣

Great job, it looks really good!  Excited to see more fully rendered tables, I think bord has got me hooked.