[New VPX Alert]Devil's Dare (Gottlieb 1992)

• Content Provider

Devil's Dare (Gottlieb 1992)

This is a rebuilt of 32assassin table ver 1.1 - rebuilt from Mfuegemanns VP9 version

Big thank you to Mfuegemann and Francisco666 for his artwork resources and to 32assassin for the conversion in VPX.

What's New:

Made some changes and improvements:

New lights, new lighting

New physics

Added Flippers Shadows and Ball Shadows

Added missing code for manual Kickback

Corrected Rubbers Hit Height

Added JP's LUT code.

Since this table use the Left Magnasave to activate the Kickback (when lit), to rotate the nine LUT files press the LEFT FLIPPER and the Right Magnasave.

Hope you enjoy it and please leave constructive feedback or comments in the support topic and will try to make it better.

All Logos, Copyrights and Trademarks are property of their respective owners.

PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL / HOME USE AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL SALE / RE-SALE OR DISTRIBUTION!

Permission to Mod: Yes with approval

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/07/2021
  • Category
  • ROM Name
    dvlsdre
  • Link to B2S
    https://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/2858-devils-dare-gottlieb/
  • Permission to Mod
    Contact Author First.
  • VP Version
    v10

Very nice. Thank you much. Devil's Dare is a great table and I played 32assassin's alot. I followed your instructions about deleting the nvram, cfg and reg if no rom sounds, but unfortunately that still left me with no rom sounds. I tried twice and I also deleted the Willy's reg to see if that was the issue, but again no luck. Thanks for your hard work.

• Content Provider
46 minutes ago, brewmann74 said:

Very nice. Thank you much. Devil's Dare is a great table and I played 32assassin's alot. I followed your instructions about deleting the nvram, cfg and reg if no rom sounds, but unfortunately that still left me with no rom sounds. I tried twice and I also deleted the Willy's reg to see if that was the issue, but again no luck. Thanks for your hard work.

What I did, not sure what fixed it (was setting it up for later with one hand, kid sleeping on my chest) :

Hit F1, enable ROM sounds, restart table.

Try pressing 8 and 9; End then 8 and 9 (no volume controls, apparently), restart table.

Press 7 (initialised ROM?  I didn't have the console window up, but the backglass and dmd blanked and stopped updating), restart table because it wouldn't take further input...now sound works.

Terrible tech support, but something fixed it...

On 6/10/2021 at 5:41 PM, Wylte said:

What I did, not sure what fixed it (was setting it up for later with one hand, kid sleeping on my chest) :

Hit F1, enable ROM sounds, restart table.

Try pressing 8 and 9; End then 8 and 9 (no volume controls, apparently), restart table.

Press 7 (initialised ROM?  I didn't have the console window up, but the backglass and dmd blanked and stopped updating), restart table because it wouldn't take further input...now sound works.

Terrible tech support, but something fixed it...

Thanks alot. I had thought I had checked F1, but I apparently overlooked it. That solved my issue. Use Sounds was not checked.