[New VP10 Alert] Grand Lizard (Williams 1986)

• Content Provider

Grand Lizard (Williams 1986)

1986 Williams Grand Lizard VPX Beta 10.7.3
A 3rdaxis and Slydog43 collaboration.
A very special thanks to JP Salas and Rosve for their VP9 versions 
Thanks to Sliderpoint and Ben Logan for play testing and suggestions, GTXJoe and DJRobX for scripting help and finally the entire community for everything else during this endeavor. 

Table options (Located in script) include Custom Music, Side Blades, Plastics, Flipper Bat color and Flipper Rubber colors, Rubber colors, GI color,
Center Post, and Out-lane Post position (difficulty)

PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL USE AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL SALE OR DISTRIBUTION. PLEASE DO NOT MASS RE-DISTRIBUTE ROMS OR TABLES. Any unauthorized distribution may result in legal action taken against the party(s) in question.

• 3 weeks later...

Very nice table creation ... and beautiful details (darken GI lights a bit when pressing flipper solenoids); 

i´ve done some small enviroment / LUT / ball / lightning changes to get a really steel looking ball; if you´re interested.

And the ball rolling sound wasn´t noticable anyway (even if playfield glass on or off); so i´ve found this:

Vol = Csng(BallVel(ball) ^2 (<-- was set to 1, so i´ve changed this to 2 as it should be). now it´s all fine.

greetings, back on cab 🤩

Edited by kds70

• Content Provider
4 minutes ago, kds70 said:

Very nice table creation ... and beautiful details (darken GI lights a bit when pressing flipper solenoids); 

i´ve done some small enviroment / LUT / ball / lightning changes to get a really steel looking ball; if you´re interested.

And the ball rolling sound wasn´t noticable anyway (even if playfield glass on or off); so i´ve found this:

Vol = Csng(BallVel(ball) ^2 (<-- was set to 1, so i´ve changed this to 2 as it should be). now it´s all fine.

greetings, back on cab 🤩

Sure, I'll check it out.