[New VPX Alert]The Adventures of TinTin

• Content Provider

The Adventures of TinTin

The Adventures of TinTin

This is a Re-Skin of Sonic the Hedgehog 2

Original Table Designer: Brendan Bailey

Port to VPX: Javier
UltraDMD: Derek Crosby

As a kid I grew up watching TinTin so when I decided to perform my very first re-skin of a table I knew the theme had to be something I loved from my childhood.

To all the fans of TinTin I hope this table fills that void on your cabinets. Enjoy!

Download includes the VPX table + Pup-Pack
Please if you download the table take the time to Like/Vote and Comment to show your appreciation. 

This table is not to be used in any commercial Pinball machines, this is a FREE table made by a fan for the fans!

Script Modified By:
Devious626
Phenom
Goldchicco
Hawkeyes88
TC Deez

Special Thanks:

To all those who create the software that drives this hobby. Thank You

To all who had involvement in the creation of the table. Thank You
To those who assisted with scripting. Thank You

To the "Orbital Creators Club" members for all of your assistance. Thank You
To the testers who had valuable feedback to improve the table. Thank You

Content Credit:

Tintin.com

Content from the cartoon series "The Adventures of TinTin"

Content based on the books of Hergé "The Adventures of TinTin"

Rules:

Multiball - Shoot the bottom and top 3 banks of drop targets to light the middle and side eject holes for ball lock. After locking two balls, the upper left side hole will be lit for multiball. During multiball, shoot the upper left side hole for a 250,000 point jackpot! When two balls have drained, normal play resumes, only now you must complete the drop targets twice in order to light lock.

Hurry Up - Completing the 5 stand up targets along the upper and lower playfields starts the "Hurry Up" feature. You have 15 seconds to shoot any hole (or the drop target in front of the lower eject hole) before complete the targets again. If a ball is locked the left side eject hole, you cannot score a hurry up award there. 

Savers - The game begins with the kickback and the save gate active. They only save the ball once and then shut off. However, they can be reactivated by shooting either of the lower stand up targets when the purple shield light is flashing (they are lit when the ball passes through one of the inlanes). 

Monk Protection - Hit the ramp shot 3 times starts Monk Protection. This causes all 3 savers to be active consistently for 20 seconds. 

Bonus X - completing the top 3 lanes advances the bonus multiplier from 1X, 2X, 3X, 4X, and 5X. The multiplier is reset for each ball.

Extra Ball - Extra Balls are awarded when you reach the score of 750,000 and 1,500,000

good job !!! very nice table and the puppack looking good

thanks for your work 

i have 4 screen and i choose option 1 for the puppack setting. the backglass is ok but the full dmd video is on my topper how can i move the video to my full lcd dmd

thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...