World Poker Tour Multiball Bug?

• Content Provider

Everywhere I've looked I cant find a solution (maybe it was on vpinball) but whenever I get multiball on this table its crashes VP. I've seen mentions of others having this issue too but those lead to no where. Anyone here have this issue or know a fix?

• Content Provider
4 minutes ago, amzaphonix77 said:

Yes! I have this issue as well. But its only when I am using the colored rom I think. 

I don't use a colored rom, same thing, I think its a bug in the script.

Since you guys don't mention exact table version, I can only suggest finding a different release. I've played WPT quite a lot, with color rom and I don't have those issues. I've tried the version from fren, updated by stat, my own and lastly the improvments from Bord.

• Content Provider
3 minutes ago, Thalamus said:

Since you guys don't mention exact table version, I can only suggest finding a different release. I've played WPT quite a lot, with color rom and I don't have those issues. I've tried the version from fren, updated by stat, my own and lastly the improvments from Bord.

I've tried a couple versions, I don't recall the exact versions but both had same issue. Ill have to look at the script (if it tells me that info). The one thing I can say is the file size of the vpx is 82,016kb (sometimes that helps pinpoint versions). And where can I get this color rom from?

You probably have had pinup popper rename the original file - so, sorry, I can't help you. One of the few things that makes it easy to make one table distinct from the other is unique filenames. 82mb isn't telling me what I need. Still, I know that Bord's version didn't crash on me last time. So, I suggest you hunt that version down. It is improved upon from Fren'.

• Content Provider

To echo Thalamus's comments....I played Bord's version multiple time last weekend and I also had no issues with it crashing.  His version plays very nice.  It's the only version of this table I've played.  I am using 10.6.  No color ROM.

• Content Provider
13 minutes ago, Thalamus said:

You probably have had pinup popper rename the original file - so, sorry, I can't help you. One of the few things that makes it easy to make one table distinct from the other is unique filenames. 82mb isn't telling me what I need. Still, I know that Bord's version didn't crash on me last time. So, I suggest you hunt that version down. It is improved upon from Fren'.

Would someone mind sharing Bord's version with me so I can try it please?

I'm out of town atm but I can share when I get back. It is only a physics mod w a few lighting tweaks. Not a full blown bord project or anything so keep your expectations low.

Ping me if I forget. I'll put it in the VIP area.

• Content Provider
52 minutes ago, bord said:

I'm out of town atm but I can share when I get back. It is only a physics mod w a few lighting tweaks. Not a full blown bord project or anything so keep your expectations low.

Ping me if I forget. I'll put it in the VIP area.

Hey thanks man! Is a physics mod technically VP9? and as long as its doesnt crash during any of the multi ball modes I'd be happy.

• Content Provider

Man I was just looking at WPT tonight and I must have frens old version.  It is very dark.  I would love to see an updated version.  I tried to lighten it but the Gi lights become very bright.  I tried also the X-men pro table free made along time ago.  Don’t know if it was how it was made but couldn’t lighten that one either