[New PuP-Pack Alert]Scared Stiff PuPPack

• Moderators

Scared Stiff PuPPack

Huge thanks goes out to Deaks for his amazing video work here, great animations too! If you love Elvira, well then of course you know about this table! And why not compliment it with some awesome scenes of The Mistress of The Dark herself?! Are you brave enough to be the 1st "Scared Stiff"?? Thanks as always to the "Guru's" Opeckie, David, Peter and Terry for always lending a hand!

Nothing special here. Delete your b2s, and place ss_15 into your pupvideos folder. There is an option to enable the spider on your playfield in the table script I recommend you do so: 'Single-Screen FS support (Puts spider on the playfield) Default 0

const SingleScreenFS = 1

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Dougpw said:

I have a three screen set up. was there a version of this pack that has a place to put DMD that  doesnt cover video on B2S or second video? thx

This pupack deson't have options .bat files to choose from, so the only way to do that is to edit yourpupoptions manually into the pup pack editor.

You can change the pup backglass and videos in the PuPPack Screens tab to show them into your third screen by changing the CustomPos column of the backglass row with this text:

Your screen 5 (APRON / FULL DMD in Pinup displays config screen) should be selected to your third screen for this edit to work.

• 4 months later...

Hey guys

Great pup pack, really well done.

However, I can't see the spinning spider on the backglass, as the Pup Pack shows.

I've tried to edit the script and change single-screen=1 but it makes the script bug with a color error, or something like that.

Did I make a  mistake somewhere?

Thanks for your great work!