ALL TABLE CREATORS WE PAY YOU TO ADD NEW TABLES TO OUR SITE

TO ALL TABLE CREATORS

JOIN OUR SITE AT *VIRTUALPINBALLIDIOT* AND POST YOUR NEW UNRELEASED TABLES AND WE WILL PAY YOU $20.OO FOR SHARING ON OUR SITE

WE HOPE TO INCREASE THIS AMOUNT IN FUTURE AND THINK ITS A FAIR STARTING POINT

WE WANT TO CELEBRATE ALL CREATORS AND PROVIDE YOU SOME FORM OF APPRECIATION FROM THE COMMUNITY

WE WELCOME ALL WE ARE FREINDLY AND WELCOME ALL

WE DO NOT SELL PACKS OR SELL ANY COMMERCIAL SOFTWARE

WE ARE ALL ABOUT THE PRESERVATION OF DATA OF VIRTUAL PINBALL

ALL CREATORS WILL HAVE THERE OWN USERGROUP AND PERMISSIONS ABOVE THE STANDARD USER

OUR SITE IS COMPLETLY FREE NO SUBSCRIPTIONS NO DOWNLOAD LIMITS

WE WELCOME YOU

WE PAY VIA PAYPAL

VIRTUALPINBALLIDIOT.COM
*I'm a thief, I'm a spammer and I impersonate people.*

• Administrators

I'm leaving this thread up.... This guy is an idiot.  I feel sortta sad for this guy as there is definitely something mentally wrong with him.  Every post on his forum is from himself impersonating someone from the community.

People need to see his antics and desperation.  This is one of the people that I mentioned in the following thread.  

• Content Provider

He posted that message on Pinball Nirvana also.

Talk about disrespecting the community.

Not only is he stealing all the content, and then uploading it on his site, he then places that post on all the sites, offering 20 dollars for new tables.

Oh he will only pay for new ones that he hasnt already stole? How gracious of him!!

Did his scraper quit working? Something must have happened for him to offer that. Must be falling on hard times in the scraping content community?

This is what he wrote...

"Yeah it's kind of funny that people who make the tables think they own something. It's like saying you took a photo of the Statue of Liberty and now you own it LOL! People should be thankful that emulation exists and the companies mostly ignore it."

And my response...

Yeah it's kind of funny when people who don't MAKE the tables, but TAKE them, and then act like they own them and put them on their website without permission.
If you think making a table is like taking a picture, you truly do not understand the table making process.

Whats next?

Maybe he will download all of Inkochnito's Score and Instruction cards, make a new site called Inks cards, then upload all of Inkochnitos files, and claim he is preserving score cards.

And then when someone complains, they just say, oh its like taking a picture.  And we should all be thankful.

Disgusting.

I am getting back to work on tables.

Wasted enough energy on this fool.

Carry on.

• Administrators
35 minutes ago, BrandonLaw said:

He's also over at VPF soliciting his idiocy. 

*grabs popcorn*

Ok I see that too.. and Paul tooting his own horn and ragging me again..    OK let me say what really happened again and why i was banned from  VPF..

1 he says i copied flying dutchmans backglasses 1 for 1 and he has proof of me doing it ..yup he has proof of me downloading  them lol.. the truth is i only dloaded them for the pictures and i did credit FD for it , but paul got pissed cause i didnt uplod to VPF.. then he banned me and then when i told him what i did he said if you upload to VPF I will unban you ..lmfao i told him to go get fucked.. hence why Wildman is banned from vpf ..

I only used the pictures that are everywhere on the net and I did all the work finding the ID's but he wouldnt listen cause we already had a falling out and about 12 of us said fuck it and started VPU..

he thinks he is VP and why we were sick of it .. enough said... but till this day he keeps using me as a excuse.. PAUL GO FUCK YOURSELF.. and i love how other guys are seeing through his bullshit and calling him on it ..about time..

to bad he has to use his powers of admin for his own agenda and keeps saying how he is so fair lol... anyways i could go on about alot of bullshit that was only talked about in chatrooms with him but i wont its meaningless to me and all others lol .. anyway that the story about WILDMAN..      HE'S just pissed cause he doesn't control me and NEVER WILL...   Now you guys know and i got plenty of guys to back up my story which he only has his own version .. to fuckin funny he is.. now tooting his horn cause Vpinball folded.. hes a  big POS in my book ...  have a great night thankyou for  your time 😎

• Content Provider

Good to hear your side of it, too.  He seems like a big personality that is quick to get defensive, but honestly helped the hobby and cares to keep it going (even if he drives individuals away from it).  Either way, I'll personally keep visiting all of the sites because there are awesome people on all of them and it feels like one "community" to me. (Ok, not virtualpinballidiot/ripoff or its ilk, but you should know what I mean.  The good ones.  With real people.)

This guy didn't last very long at PN as well. Steve beat me to the punch, we also banned his multiple IP names as well (love this new software).  If you want to make a name for yourself in the community, this is NOT the way to do it. Oh well, next.

@Wildman - Not surprised. Not a person I consider trustworthy or honest just from my  point of view based on his previous actions. 

• Content Provider

So, here we go again. Normally, I would let this stuff go, as the community and site admins know better, but it's getting ridiculous, so I need to call this guy out who has created a new fake account trying to resemble me again.

He's used names like:

Damian Holmes

VirtualPinball

Pinball King

(and various versions of those names names and others)

...and again has created a new fake account trying to resemble me again.

He does this with my likeness and others in the community repeatedly, and spreads garbage to different groups and sites.

Previously he has tried making accounts called "Terry Red" on Facebook and other sites, and now a new one trying to resemble my name.

As you can see he gets very busy very quick to try to stir up shit.

https://pinballnirvana.com/forums/threads/so-this-guy-is-creating-a-fake-account-of-me-again-and-posting-garbage-ignore-him-please.20602/#post-129314

"TerryRed" is my only account and its been on all the main VP sites for years now... so any "new" account created is not from me.

If you see anything from an account along the lines of:

"Terry Red" (with a space)

TerryFagerty

Terry Hagerty

TerryHagerty

...or anything with my image or likeness, etc... site admins please don't approve of the account, and please remove / ban it and any comments made after the fact.

This guy has been a constant pain to the entire VP community. He's from Australia and does this regularly. He comes on groups and sites with fake accounts, stirs up shit and then tries to get people to goto what he claims is his web site (if that is true or noe who knows).

What's amazing is he does all this, constantly bullies and harasses others and then claims to be cyberbullied after the fact.

Anyone who calls him out on his actions, gets harassed by him claiming he'll take legal action because you are hurting his business, etc.

I couldn't care less about what you do on your own site.... but identity theft is a SERIOUS crime in every country.

A VPN won't protect you, and all your actions are being captured on the various VP sites, Facebook and Discord groups. I highly suggest you stop, and move on with your life.

Update: I've been contacted by the owner of the web site in question who claims that he too has someone creating fake accounts pretending to be him and is the person doing all of this, not him. (he claims it was a "competitor" in AUS who tries to make him and other AUS sellers look bad). He says he no longer sells cabinets or community content, and his mother passed away in April, so all he wants to do is run his web site.

Take that for what it is, as I don't have energy to bother with all this.

The website in question, is still scraping everyone's data and posting it which will still continue to piss off the guys making these tables who are still active in the hobby. No matter what good intentions the owner of the site thinks they may have, this will continue to drive these guys away from the hobby. All the table / pup-pack,etc creators want is for their creations to be shared at the places they choose for everyone to have access to. That's not much to ask.

Myself, all I want to do is create some fun "pretend" pinball games.

• Content Provider

Update: I've been contacted by the owner of the web site in question who claims that he too has someone creating fake accounts pretending to be him and is the person doing all of this, not him. (he claims it was a "competitor" in AUS who tries to make him and other AUS sellers look bad). He says he no longer sells cabinets or community content, and his mother passed away in April, so all he wants to do is run his web site.

The website in question, is still scraping everyone's data and posting it which will still continue to piss off the guys making these tables who are still active in the hobby. No matter what good intentions the owner of the site thinks they may have, this will continue to drive these guys away from the hobby. All the table / pup-pack,etc creators want is for their creations to be shared at the places they choose for everyone to have access to. That's not much to ask.

16 minutes ago, TerryRed said:

FWIW, this is exactly in line with his MO. Of course it isn't true and he has claimed similar sob stories to me in the past via PM - how he is the victim, doesn't sell content, etc. Strange dude.

2 hours ago, TerryRed said:

Oh man, hey Terry! Fanboying out right now. Really enjoy the youtube stuff you've uploaded. I'm a new member of the community, but really appreciate what y'all have done to further the hobby. Looking forward to being able to make my mark after I learn from y'all. Thanks again!

• Administrators
8 hours ago, TerryRed said:

Dude is full of shit....hes grabbing files from all the sites and posting them on his own site ..End of story..(You Cant IMPERSONATE STEALING  .. and hes ripping the post too LMFAO

just a waste of time and space he is.......  🤣       Just keep making shit Terry, not gonna stop ,stupid,retarded,and just a plain a shitbag lol..... The real pinheads  knows were the real shit comes from.. 👍

all the POS wants is attention half his site is dead links and made up shit to make it look like a great site...only newbees will go there and believe the shit .. Its all good 😉

• 1 year later...