[New VPX Alert]Amazing Spider-Man (Gottlieb 1980)

• Content Provider

Amazing Spider-Man (Gottlieb 1980)

This is a re-upload of my table from vpinball.com.  if you have that version no need to re-download as nothing has changed.

Because there were not enough versions already I went ahead and did a fairly quick build of  Gottlieb's 1980 Amazing Spider-man.  There were a couple things that prompted me to do so, firstly the others were all built as a standard width whereas Amazing Spider-man is a wide-body (and despite my rants to the contrary I used the dimensions in the so called dimensions manager instead of doing math, I am on vacation). Secondly the other versions were also made with 7 digit displays and use the 7-digit rom, Spider-man was origianlly a 6-digit display so I went back to the stock version. And I wanted to put the desktop score displays on the backdrop instead of having the dmd display.

Most of the image resources for this are from gtxjoe's version of the table, thanks for the blanket permission to mod.

The desktop score lights I originally borrowed from a 32assassin table and at some point re-drew all the lights so the individual leds better matched the Gottlieb displays, not sure which of my tables has the redrawn ones Nobs for sure and this one.

The included direcdtb2s is a quick mod of wildman's 7- digit version to 6 digit with color change.

• 2 years later...

Thanks for this table!!! Can you tell me how to lower just the electronic sound effects of the table please? I can't increase the volume of everything else like the flippers etc etc to compensate as they're set as high as they will go. I've tried lowering the volume of the other settings in three different places with zero effect on the electronic sound effect volume.

EDIT: Solution, start table, press F12, choose a numeric value less than 0, I chose -10 to lower the electronic sounds so I could hear the rolling ball and spinner etc, click ok, press F3 to save and restart table.

Edited by GordonJames