[New VPX Alert]Incredible Hulk (Gottlieb 1979)

• Content Provider

Incredible Hulk (Gottlieb 1979)

This is a build of Incredible Hulk built on scans of my actual machine.  

Changelog for 2.0 version from wayback archive of vpinball:

2.0 rebuild-update

• rebuilt on scan of my playfield
  • added primitive playfield mesh
  • several primitive updates, apron, gate bracket, tent lane guides, post nuts, etc
  • gi shadows blender rendered following @bord tutorial video
  • arch rail sound effect from @scottacus (I think ;)
  • glass hit effect, yes the ball does occasionally hit the glass on the real one to my surprise, not often but it does happen usually from high speed rolling left flipper shot to the drop targets
  • @rothbauerw ball drop sounds to go along with the glass hit stuff that I believe he also worked on, also hear at other times
  • minor updates to db2s
  • themed the way I refurbished my real Hulk, black rails, black rubbers, black post nuts, I left the old version up if you can't stand it and want white rubbers, or feel free to change everything :)
  • added freeplay option near top of script.  this functions the same way you add freeplay to a stock real system 1 by jumpering the add credit with the start button.  you may have to press start twice depending on timing of things. not enabled by default
  • some other things I'm sure.  thanks to @bord for some play testing and feedback

• 2 years later...
57 minutes ago, MrRochie said:

More pics of error

20230512_210051.jpg

strange no space between "Game" and "hulkLE". Did you edit the table script and somehow delete something? It should look like this on line 101;

Const cGameName="hulkLE",UseSolenoids=2,UseLamps=1,UseGI=0,SSolenoidOn="SolOn",SSolenoidOff="SolOff",SCoin="coin"

1 hour ago, MrRochie said:

No haven't changed anything.. It gave me that error first time I ran the table in VPX 10.7.3

Ok well we're posting in a different version of the table for one thing but no matter. Have you run setup.exe in your vpinmame folder and tested the Incredible Hulk, The rom? You need to set game options for external dmd for the test or you won't see anything.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm getting the same error: 
Can't start GamehulkLE
Game name not found!

@Cliffy  I understand it if for the Pup version: VPU Hulk, but I followed the search, which led me here.  (may try this version instead, but still. the error seems weird, no space between Game and hulkLE is the way the error reads)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...