[New PuP-Pack Alert]Sopranos PuPPack

• Moderators

Sopranos PuPPack

Description

****GRAPHIC CONTENT AND NUDITY******

First of all need to thank Harlan Russo for all of his work on this pup pack! Joey Beaulieu for his killer artwork. Thanks to the "Gurus" for answering all the questions I had on this and teaching me the "ways" Opeckie, Terry Hagerty, David Paiva, and Frank Heming. Special thanks to the "tester" Rik Laubach. Hope everyone enjoys this! 

Choose your version wisely! PuPPack has been updated with the "normal" PuPOptions you've all come to love and enjoy!

• 1 year later...
On 2/17/2023 at 7:41 PM, gravitygroove said:

when i attempt to use this on the assassin 32 sopranos table, i get the intro and then just a black box that never triggers.  Was this pack not meant for that table?  if you want to see what table i mean, let me know and ill send it to you. 

If you go into your pup videos folder, then open the sopranos (pup) folder, there should be 3 files showing just under the five pup display options. They should be the last 3 files in that folder unless you have added anything else to it. The 3 files you need to locate are: "PuPInit.bat, screens.pup, and triggers.pup." If those 3 files are not in the pup folder, none of your triggers will work. To fix this...simply choose one of the 5 display options listed in that folder, and then double click it. Afterwards, look and see if the above mentioned 3 files are now in the pup folder. If they are now there, go back and open your Sopranos table again...and your triggers will work reactively with the table.