Deadly Weapon (Gottlieb/premier 1990) Wip

bodydump

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

BD - How much further along to go on this table? I just played a couple games while testing my B2S for this and it plays great.  It could benefit from a couple physics tweaks, but it was fun to play.

BTW - On 38 using the nvram pack from VPF, I'm not getting the tilt issue.  When I tilt, the score shows No Bonus and the ball drains. Once drained next ball starts.

• Content Provider
BD - How much further along to go on this table? I just played a couple games while testing my B2S for this and it plays great.  It could benefit from a couple physics tweaks, but it was fun to play.

BTW - On 38 using the nvram pack from VPF, I'm not getting the tilt issue.  When I tilt, the score shows No Bonus and the ball drains. Once drained next ball starts.

I think I had fixed that tilt issue on that version.  It was a trough switch in the wrong position.  The pops and sling still fire after tilt.  The correct items are in the tilt array but they are still active.  I've seen this problem on many tables.  No scoring of course so it's more of an annoyance than a problem.  The table is now in the hands of The Wool getting a physics tune up and testing.  Shouldn't be too long before release. 

• Administrators
I think I had fixed that tilt issue on that version.  It was a trough switch in the wrong position.  The pops and sling still fire after tilt.  The correct items are in the tilt array but they are still active.  I've seen this problem on many tables.  No scoring of course so it's more of an annoyance than a problem.  The table is now in the hands of The Wool getting a physics tune up and testing.  Shouldn't be too long before release. 

Awesome!  From the few games that I played... it really played great and was pretty fun.  I actually went ahead and moved it to my cab and it seemed to play quite well there with the B2S enabled.  I can't wait for the finished version.

• 3 weeks later...