"VooDoo's Carnival" WIP

kcron666

• Content Provider

I had thought of doing that, but , current build has some issues I am trying iron out.....frame skipping making it unplayable. Also I keep adding things in I hadnt planned to , and in the end I just dont want to put out a "half assed" version . my original intention was to be done for Halloween, but sadly I couldnt make it happen.  

• Content Provider
1 hour ago, kcron666 said:

I had thought of doing that, but , current build has some issues I am trying iron out.....frame skipping making it unplayable. Also I keep adding things in I hadnt planned to , and in the end I just dont want to put out a "half assed" version . my original intention was to be done for Halloween, but sadly I couldnt make it happen.  

Take your time bro!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Amazing work!!!,

I have been watching your progress since last year and watched MPT3000 on YouTube play the table... It looks awesome.

The amount of time and effort you put into the making of this table not to mention the Pup Pack must be incredible...

Thank you for not giving up on making this table...and for making such an incredible original table to sharing with the VP community.... maybe I am putting the cart before the horse.....I am hoping you will put on VP Universe for people to enjoy....

Again Amazing work!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Content Provider

Thank you! and yes, this will be up soon on VPU😃 currently testing and working out the bugs.  Table has changed a bit from what mpt3k played (have added a bit more stuff) So should be up in a week or 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Content Provider

Thank you to all that took the time to follow this WIP! Version 1.0.0 is out , but I will continue to improve the table as much as I can.  I hope the next project I create wont take as long lol. Also , for those that have followed along and are considering creating A original it can be done! when I started I knew nothing about scripting, very little about Gimp, and not much about how pup packs work. I learned as I went, and with help from others in the community I made it to the end. So if I can help you or you have questions about how I did something in this game ,feel free to ask I am more then happy to help as much as I can.

• 2 weeks later...

Quietly been following along on discord, what a triumph! So much depth in this table, at first I really didnt get it and bailed after maybe 3 games, but as I kept coming back I started to see how deep the play is. Extremely impressive especially since it's your first table! The inverted + backwards flippers are insane and make my head spin!

• Content Provider
3 hours ago, mlager8 said:

Quietly been following along on discord, what a triumph! So much depth in this table, at first I really didnt get it and bailed after maybe 3 games, but as I kept coming back I started to see how deep the play is. Extremely impressive especially since it's your first table! The inverted + backwards flippers are insane and make my head spin!

haha , yes the freakshow mode I stole from "houdini" ! so I cant take credit for it, though the "curse" feature in 2 player I did on my own ( or maybe RIK suggested it? ) either way I cant think of any other pins that do it😁

The stealing points is pretty cool though I hardly ever play 2 player so don't know I'll get to appreciate it much.

Did you ever get the midnight thing sorted out?

BTW while playing and listening to the other tracks I thought the song Branded by The Night Marchers would be a perfect addition, kind of a similar sound to some of the other tracks: