[New VPVR Alert]VR Room Avengers (Pro), The (Stern 2012)

• Content Provider

VR Room Avengers (Pro), The (Stern 2012)

Added the VR conversions to this table that was done by 32assassin (Thanks for the permission to mod!), Fren, and GtxJoe.   I like this table, and was surprised it wasn't done in VR already.  So, I decided to do the VR conversions, and did a few lighting changes to get it to look good in VR. Sixtoe provided a once over and did a couple additional lighting and timer tweaks. 

Once again, I changed the typical minimal room slightly to have a wood floor, and a slightly different wall... which gives an appearance of lighting from the pinball machine casting on the wall.  You can change back to the original walls and floor in the options section of the script.  

Anyway, I hope you enjoy!  And thanks again to 32assassin and Sixtoe!

In the script set 0 for Modern Minimal Walls, floor, and roof and 1 for Toby's original walls and floor.

V 1.0:  VR Tweaks, custom environment, and a few other minor adjustments to fit in VR Cab.

• 2 years later...
2 minutes ago, Bart1200 said:

Hello,
i get this error
(VBScript)
Can't start Gameavs_170c Game name not found
Tried to find the rom and copy the file to the roms but no luck...
can anyone help me please

Thanks in advance :)

If you have the correct rom in the \vpinmame\roms folder then perhaps you're not running a version of vpinmame that supports the rom. Vpinmame 3.5 supports it but it's up to 3.6 now in beta and includes a TON of new fixes. Sign up for a free github account and download the -sc versions in x86 and x64 here:

https://github.com/vpinball/pinmame/actions/runs/6392724231

Thanks Cliffy,

I have installed Vpinmame 3.5. That did help.

Now the cabinet starts again but I can't play. The image is frozen.

I tried ROM file the avengers 1.7 (avs_170). Then renamed this to avs_170c but that doesn't work.

Do you know where I can find the right ROM file?

Thanks in advance 

10 hours ago, Bart1200 said:

Thanks Cliffy,

I have installed Vpinmame 3.5. That did help.

Now the cabinet starts again but I can't play. The image is frozen.

I tried ROM file the avengers 1.7 (avs_170). Then renamed this to avs_170c but that doesn't work.

Do you know where I can find the right ROM file?

Thanks in advance 

It's available in @hawkeyez88 pup pack. https://vpuniverse.com/files/file/6385-avengers-pro-puppack/

Again, make sure you're running a sam enabled -sc version of vpinmame 3.5 or 3.6