[New VPVR Alert]VR Room Firepower (Williams 1980)

• Content Provider

VR Room Firepower (Williams 1980)

Added the VR conversions to this table that was done by 3rdaxis (Thanks for the permission to mod!), G5K, and Slydog43 (as well as all the other authors prior to their version).  3rdAxs did some of the mods including some coding and the primatives, which were detailed measured to match a real pin. He's working on the AI version.

The mods I did included backglass, flashers, and other minor table updates (all described in the script).  I used the coyo5050 image from his backglass (did a blend of lit and dark), as it looks great!  All the interactivity and animation was completely done in the script.

Sixtoe did a once over and improved performance with timer consolidation.

Once again, I changed the typical minimal room slightly to have a wood floor, and a slightly different wall... which gives an appearance of lighting from the pinball machine casting on the wall.  You can change back to the original walls and floor in the options section of the script.  

Anyway, I hope you enjoy!  And thanks again to 3rdaxis, and Sixtoe!

In the script set 0 for Modern Minimal Walls, floor, and roof and 1 for Sixtoe's original walls and floor.

V 1.0:  VR Tweaks, custom environment, and a few other minor adjustments to fit in VR Cab.