germangamingsupplies order concern

mikoy

• 4 weeks later...

I ordered  1x Pinscape Controller Freescale KL25Z & 1x Pinscape analogue Plunger Set from this company in february.

Heard nothing for two weeeks so got in touch. They were apologetic and stated they had missed the order. They shipped it next day with a dpd tracking number. 

I tracked my parcel for 10 days when dpds site told me 

(Return to sender)

Missing, incorrect, incomplete or illegible export documents.

Another 5 days later the parcel was received back at german gaming supplies and signed for by them.

After numerous attempts to contact them through there website and even an attempt on facebook I heard nothing back. Complete and utter silence.

Then out of the blue I got an email asking me to rate the quality of the order I never received !

So now I have had to get in touch with my bank and claim the money back. Fortunately I was successful.

I would avoid this company like the plague if you actually want your order to arrive.

I ordered a PIN2DMD from them awhile back and after a few weeks did not receive any information on my order.  I sent and email asking about the status and did not get a response. A few days after that I sent an email requesting the order be canceled.  When I didn't get any response to that email, I disputed the charge with my credit card company and was able to get my money back.  I would not recommend this company.  

I eventually bought the PIN2DMD via the forums here and had a great experience, FWIW.  

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 5/13/2021 at 7:18 PM, movieguy said:

I ordered a PIN2DMD from them awhile back and after a few weeks did not receive any information on my order.  I sent and email asking about the status and did not get a response. A few days after that I sent an email requesting the order be canceled.  When I didn't get any response to that email, I disputed the charge with my credit card company and was able to get my money back.  I would not recommend this company.  

I eventually bought the PIN2DMD via the forums here and had a great experience, FWIW.  

I have the same problem

• 2 weeks later...

ill say. I have ordered from them.  Had no problems.  took a min as its in another country.  but products were solid!.  and support was responsive.  mail is screwed.  war act.  give the guy a break lol..  good guys here. seriously