Joe's Ultimate Bus Ride

mystman12

20%
20%

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/uploads/images/1363828740.jpg

This is table I've been working on. It features a bus that locks balls for Tourist Multiball, a system where you travel to collect states, missions which allow you to travel to Hawaii and Alaska, and much more! There is still quite a bit of work to do, but I am slowly getting more work done. Come summer, I will have a LOT more time to work on it. I also can't give any estimate for a release date, but I will finish it sometime. Any tips are appreciated, and feel free to ask any questions! I hope you like how it looks so far!

Okay, I fixed the link. I have no idea how that happened, it was working before. @faralos By the way, aren't you the same person who posted the "Wheels on the Bus" song on my forum on the VPForums? Because, if you are, you've already seen the table so far!  :P

same person yes but I just wanted to show that the link was not working!

I hang here as well as Pinball Nirvana and Rogue Pinball

ya' just can't have too many pin sites imo and I love 'em all!

thisone deals mainly with the cab builders/users

Rogue is relatively new but seems to cover anything

VPF is a few years old now and while starting out covering almost all things pin related

has started to slant towards the cab users lately

hence my hopping to other sites like this one

and Rogue Pinball run by Itchigo

• Content Provider

Can a FS be done of this in FP? If you stretch the table for FS, will it stay that way for download? I don't have much exp. with FP. I ask because I know how you stretch both. VP will save the settings as you change the values. I'd like to have this on my cab. (When done).

Itchigo in theory you only need to create one desktop table. Cab users will stretch the table to their wishes and move the DMD or HUD off the playfield if required. FP will save the scale settings but they won't work for all so no point. Most FP tables only come in one version. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey, I just wanted to put up an update. Basically, as I've said before, I have a lot of trouble sticking to projects. When I get the itch to do one, I start working on it, then I get kind of bored, and don't touch it for a while. And with school and other things I just want to do, I just stop working on these projects for long periods of time. I'm not trying to make excuses, I have plenty of time to work on these projects, but I just lose interest in them. I have this, and another, smaller project going on right now, and I decided I need to just try and get them finished up. So I'm putting this on "hold", (Which really is like saying I won't mess with it much until I finish the other project, because I haven't worked on this in months) and I'm going to try and finish the other project first. Hopefully I can motivate myself to stick to these projects when I start working on them. In the mean time, here is a picture of the table in it's most up to date form! jubr.jpg

• 3 months later...

Update! I have been working hard on the programming about the past month or so, and I have gotten a lot of work done. Also, just so you know, I created a blog to cover the development of the game, and I may throw in a few extra blog posts about other pinball stuff, too! Any ways, here is the link: http://mystman12pinball.blogspot.com/ If posting this is against the rules, I'm sorry, and please let me know.

ya' know the more I look at that bus the more it seems like a train instead of a  school bus

are ya' gonna' be mapping an image to it of a bus or color it yellow at least?

it really looks like an old steam engine

other than that it is looking sweet!

Archived