• Content Provider

Trying to get my pin2dmd for colorized VP ROMs too. 

Im running dmddevice version 1.7.1 on a 64 bit machine.  Does it matter if I use the x86 or 64 version of the dll?

Also, what is the minimum version of Pinmame?  I'm running version 2.7... 

• Content Provider

I have made all the above updates - now I see the software DMD - it is indeed colorized.  However, my Pin2DMD is not colorized....   

It was mentioned to uncheck “vpinmame dmd”.  I don't have that as one of my options.  Are you referring to "Show DMD" checkbox?   I have left that unchecked.

Does anyone know what minimum version of PIN2DMD firmware is needed?  Been a while since I updated that too.  I think im running v2.29.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Dominik,

putting the .vni and the .pal files on the PIN2DMD sd card is enough to get the colorization ? anything else ? 

I've got now a working PIN2DMD (thanks to a genuine ST32FM instead of crappy chinese one..) and I want to give a try with your colorization.

As soon as I have time I’ll work on it again.

But currently there’s some other serious shit going on right now I don’t want to talk about publicly. Sorry guys.

Hopefully I’ll be back to fully operational in a very few weeks!!!

Edit:

Of course orders are being processed, but I can’t concentrate on other stuff currently.

14 hours ago, Rappelbox said:

As soon as I have time I’ll work on it again.

But currently there’s some other serious shit going on right now I don’t want to talk about publicly. Sorry guys.

That's a free stuff you are working for the whole community, no pressure at all.

If you want to share the load to help you, I'm sure that people would be ok.

Anyway, hope you'll find a way to handle your issues ;)

Thanks again

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I will start again on the project after I finished some more orders as these have highest priority.

Most stuff from China has been delayed by at least 4-5 weeks and now I need to keep up again.

I’d just like to inform you that I did not abandon this project. :)