[New B2S Alert] The Addams Family (Bally 1992) 2 & 3 screens directb2s b2s db2s and wheel

Blacksad

• Content Provider

The Addams Family (Bally 1992) 2 & 3 screens directb2s b2s db2s and wheel

• Full rebuild from scratch
  • New HD translite image
  • 3 versions : 2560 x 2370 Big Grill • 2560 x 1871 Mini Grill • 1280x1024 2 Screens
  • For 2 and 3 screens
  • Authentic lamps placement, Rom ID and animations
  • Authentic translite mask
  • Photoshop lighting
  • Concerning the 2 screens version, the grill match perfectly with a DMD 648 x 168 px.
  • Concerning the 2560px version, choose the "hidden" grill option to keep only the mini grill with "* T.H.I.N.G *"
  • Wheel image included

Thanks you to @g5k, @Sliderpoint and @3rdAxis for this amazing table recreation.

A special thank you to @g5k who shares his magnificents graphics tables : TAF ; AFM and T2... lot of very hard work !  (and all the other authors as well).

Link to the table : https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/the-addams-family-bally-1992-v2-1-g5k-sliderpoint-3rdaxis/

Cheers

Blacksad

Video Preview (1280 version) :

• 4 months later...

Hello @Blacksad

First of all, thank you for this nice backglass and all the hard work.

I have an issue using this with PinballX as a frontend : the backglass doesn't launch at all...  It works most of the time when I launch the G5K table via VPX, even if the db2s appears about 5s after the table, which is not the case with all my other 560 tables. Any idea on how to solve that problem ?

I run the last VPX 10.6 (updated) on a recent i5/16Go RAM/GTX1070 8Go

Thank you.

Salut @Blacksad

Tout d'abord, merci pour ce super backglass et tout le boulot fourni.

J'ai malgré tout un souci avec ce BG, qui fonctionne bien la plupart du temps quand je lance la table de G5K via VPX en direct, mais qui ne se lance pas du tout quand j'utilise PinballX en frontend. C'est la seule table (parmi 560) avec laquelle j'ai ce problème. Je précise que :

- quand je lance la table sous VPX, le BG se lance, mais au moins 5s après la table, ce qui ne se produit jamais avec mes autres tables

- quand je lance la table sous PinballX, le BG ne se lance pas du tout. Si je fais ALT/TAB pour voir les fenêtres, celle du BG n'apparaît pas du tout.

Je suis sous VPX 10.6 à jour sur un core i5 récent / 16 Go RAM / GTX 1070 8Go.

Une idée d'où peut venir le problème, et de comment le résoudre ?

D'avance merci.

• 2 years later...
  • Content Provider

Hello,

I don't think it's due to your hardware configuration which is far beyond mine.

The problem must come from the Pinball X configuration for which I could not help you since following various painful problems under Pinball X I switched to Pinball Y a few years ago...

Sincerely

• 5 months later...