[New VP10 Alert] Theatre of Magic ( Bally1995)

• Content Provider

Theatre of Magic ( Bally1995)

Theatre of Magic 2 versions

Theatre of magic VPX NZ-TT-HATMAGIC-1.0

Theatre of magic VPX NZ-TT 1.1

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/10/2019
  • Category
  • ROM Name
  • Link to B2S
    http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/4196-theatre-of-magic-bally1995/
  • Link to Media Pack
  • Permission to Mod
    Yes
  • VP Version
    v10

• Content Provider

tom_14h is a clone set. Make sure that you also have the parent set tom_13 so that you have all of the required game code. Get both sets here in the PinMAME roms download area.

Be sure that you are running an up to date version of VPinMAME dll. There is no reason to be running any version older than V3.1.

• 1 month later...
18 hours ago, vothar said:

hello.. i try Theatre of magic VPX NZ-TT 1.1  but the multiball seem to be broken in this version. each time i get 'multiball', the table didn't give more balls to play with.

Pm Sent

• 7 months later...

Hi

When I start a new game I'm getting 1 ball in the plunger as expected, but then 2-3 seconds later a second ball appears.   Same thing happens on the 2nd and 3rd balls too. 

I've tried a few things to fix it, but nothing has worked..

• deleted nvram
  • deleted registry key
  • performed a factory reset
  • Tried the 3 table versions I could find.. the 2 available here plus an earlier 1.0 version of the table

Not sure it's relevant or not, but when the table first loads (i.e. before the first game) a ball appears from the middle of the table and enters the drain. 

Anyone else seen this issue?  Or have any suggestions on how  to fix it?

Thanks.

I see that my script collection only has 1.0 of both versions. So, I expect, since it has been mentioned a few time already that there is a issue with 1.1 - so, play the hat-mod instead. I don't remember the history as to why I have 1.0 and not 1.1 in my collection.

The hat mod file from the download link (Theatre of magic VPX NZ-TT-HATMAGIC-1.0.rar) at the top of this post doesn't work either.   Not surprising though, as both the files in the download link appear to be identical (compared using  windows fc.exe).  Presumably a mistake when the files were uploaded.

Also, I see the hat mod script from your github repo has a slightly different name.. Theatre of magic VPX HAT MOD NZ-TT 1.0.vbs.  Presumably this is the working vpx file I need, but it's not available for download anymore?

• 3 years later...

Hi everyone,

I 've executed the procedure to increase the volume of the game... although it's now set to max (31), no music at all...It happens with both versions 

Theatre of magic VPX NZ-TT-HATMAGIC-1.0

Theatre of magic VPX NZ-TT 1.1

EDIT issue solved. I had to download also the tom_13 ROM. Now everything looks fine, so far ;)

Edited by rck2023