[New VPX Alert]Tom & Jerry (Williams 2018) (DOF)

• Content Provider

Tom & Jerry (Williams 2018) (DOF)

Tom & Jerry...

A game of cat and mouse!

Remember coming home after school, or sitting in front of the TV on Saturday morning with your favorite bowl of cereal,
and watching this classic? It's been almost 80 years since this hilarious cat and mouse duo debuted, and they've finally
made their way to VPX! Now, you can "play" the cartoon and re-live all of those fond memories right at your fingertips!
Tom & Jerry have literally invaded your pinball table and that's just the beginning. You'll help Jerry collect all of
his cheese, challenge Tom to a Pin"brawl", and encounter many other zany surprises! There's no stopping these two in
this fun and exciting adventure!

Thank you to the VPX and VPM teams for making all of this possible for pinball lovers everywhere!

Thank you to William Hanna and Joseph Barbera for giving us the best cartoon cat and mouse memories of our young lives.

"Making cartoons means very hard work at every
 step of the way, but creating a successful cartoon
 character is the hardest work of all."
                                                           - Joseph Barbera

UPDATE: Official Tom & Jerry ROM included in this DOF version! (Must have the latest VPinMAME beta build installed).

Don't forget to use the provided background and multi-ball music files that go in to your VPX music folder.

Thank you all for giving me the opportunity to share my table here
and I hope you all have as much fun playing it as I did creating it.

Your friend in pinball,
Brian
(watacaractr)
(RetroBASH)

• Content Provider

One of the best Original tables ever made!!

You must have the Golden Touch syndrome like Hauntfreaks has!!

Everything he touches turns to gold.

Every pinball table you have uploaded to the pinball community so far, is GOLD!!

I can't wait to see what you will bring this community next!!

So thankful that you are a part of this community!!

Thanks for all the work you put into these masterpieces!!

It really is appreciated!!

Carry on.

• 4 weeks later...

Clearly stated in the release : UPDATE: Official Tom & Jerry ROM included in this DOF version! (Must have the latest VPinMAME beta build installed).

I'm almost 100% sure that is your problem. Please. Read release info. Then we don't have to help everyone with the same question over and over and over and over .... again.

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm. Believe the last version of that table has that already set. So, could it be that you forgot to get the latest I wonder. That is kind of why people that tries this table with a outdated vpm get the error. It is a "fake" rom, recently added.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I cannot get it to work either, was getting the line 43 error above but renamed the table as suggested. Rom file in correct place.

Now loads up but does nothing, no sounds or response to keys.

Have the latest versions of VPX and  VPinMAME as far as I can tell.

My bad I had the last release VPinMAME and not the beta, but now I broke my sound lol.

Edited by Spunkmeyer
Being stupid

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...