• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

here is some help

it took me a while to figure this out 

how to trigger scenes that are on a timer

because the scene can cut and re start at any moment  One trigger (keyframe) will never work.

such as the scene you cut and named monkey brain

frames from 0  - 218 

the entire animation is made up of  a few individual frames that are played over and over

you can't cut this as an entire scene,  

you need to cut the individual (unique scenes )  and create triggers for each individual frame.

from the picture using the mask I made 2 hash tags at the start of the animation

for the start of mankeybrain,  38E62333  and 23FA9750

I would create a key frame for both hash tags

this scene was cut on frame 6304 of your recording,  and the keyframe will only work on the similar frame

so from this info,  I would say that you need to cut   6313-604 = 9 individual frames 

and create keyframes from all the individual tags found on all those frames in order for your coloring to trigger

1.PNG

here is some help

it took me a while to figure this out 

how to trigger scenes that are on a timer

because the scene can cut and re start at any moment  One trigger (keyframe) will never work.

such as the scene you cut and named monkey brain

frames from 0  - 218 

the entire animation is made up of  a few individual frames that are played over and over

you can't cut this as an entire scene,  

you need to cut the individual (unique scenes )  and create triggers for each individual frame.

from the picture using the mask I made 2 hash tags at the start of the animation

for the start of mankeybrain,  38E62333  and 23FA9750

I would create a key frame for both hash tags

this scene was cut on frame 6304 of your recording,  and the keyframe will only work on the similar frame

so from this info,  I would say that you need to cut   6313-604 = 9 individual frames 

and create keyframes from all the individual tags found on all those frames in order for your coloring to trigger

Archived