Introducing Myself

s1500

Hi, I'm s1500. You may have seen me in other forums such as pinside  & vpforums. 

Currently, I'm procrastinating on a Future Pinball table from scratch that I haven't touched in a year(Transformers G1) for a variety of excuses. In small sprints at work where the computer's busy, I doodle playfield ideas and other pinball-related things. Also took an interest in learning how the PROC Python-based development works since I know Python.

Personally, I would love to see a 3rd pinball app that's a hybrid of the best features of FP & VP, without all the hassle of getting a pincab setup that currently exists. Hey, that's what computers are for. I've got ideas, and that's just about it. 

problem with joining those two programs together is FP is still closed source and

vp is open so more gets written for the vp coding than for the fp one

as far as I know the only addition to the fp program is that hacked version of it

the one that lets you change out the front end graphic page when the fp pins load up

for years we all have been wanting a combo of these two programs

maybe someone can write a new one that incorporates the best of the two?

Though if it could have been done I am sure it would have been already

Though if it could have been done I am sure it would have been already

And how's that working out for us? Kennedy said it best, in relation to the space program: "We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard,"

• Content Provider
And how's that working out for us? Kennedy said it best, in relation to the space program: "We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard,"

Welcome! And how is that working out for Kennedy? Poor taste....I know, but I can't help it.  :rolleyes:  Also, we have the Coast2Coast AM conspiracy theorist for that (Crazy, I know...but it sure makes a long On-Call night go by faster).  However, I agree with the idea! (Yours and his)

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/index.php/topic/354-vpfp25pinball-arcadeunity3dsam-pinmamewhats-next-and-what-if/#entry2657

• Content Provider

I did like Art, but I was glad that George took over the show. He was definately the best out of the group being considered. Ian Punnet wasn't to bad either. Coast2Coast would make a good theme for an original VP table.

Archived