Attack from mars colorization

• Content Provider

Thanks, this really looks great, I didn't see any strange colors or crash issues, I really like your colour choices. looking forward to seeing the last few scenes finished,

@lucky1 thanks for always being so reactive ! :)  @Justanotherat and @Jodannar , I'm happy to report the issue is solved on my side and hopefully this will help you guys too :

- so, now that I was sure to have the very latest version of everything (pinmame.dll, vpx beta, sambuild, pin2DMD firmware & software...) and I tried Lucky1's suggestion (setup tool in vpinmame), I realized that the roms were launching. I didn't have the right colors for all the roms though...  So I did a bit of tinkering and found out that :

- for T2, the files in the vpinmame/altcolor/t2_l8 folder must be renamed pin2dmd.pal and pin2dmd.vni  (not pin2dmd_v.vni as I had assumed based on LW3 which worked with this filename)
- same thing for afm_113b, after I ran setup and launched/closed VPinball once with the table, the colors were perfect ! 
- same thing for SF2 but you have to be sure you grabbed the right files (not the ones for real pinballs, they're in the "virtual pinball folder")

A big thank you again to vbobrusev and Malenko and all the passionate guys who do these great colorizations ! 

23 minutes ago, Thalamus said:

Just tried again - and to me it is still available. The first dialogue box that pops up, I just cancel. Then I get to the download link with a fairly common icon to indicate just that.

my bad. i get a 404 from my tablet, but works fine from windows. thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I now have this working. I grabbed a dll from someone that had it working and away it went. Not sure why the one I was using didn't work (was the latest from the GitHub page) but it's working now.

Please share the dll as I still have the crash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
  • Content Provider

Here it is again ! I also added a PAL file for pin2dmd firmware version 2.48 and later which uses color correction.
Vbobrusev initially created his colorization for firmware without color correction (V2.47)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Content Provider
7 hours ago, vbobrusev said:

Tell me scenes which didn't colorized.

I'll replay and let you know, I might record as I am not always looking at the DMD :)

The ones I remember were the ones you had mentioned when you released (in Total Annihilation)

Thanks,

Wob

• 2 weeks later...