Triple Action (Williams 1974)

Luger81

Is anyone working on or have they done a FS version of Triple Action (Williams 1974) for Visual Pinball yet? My uncle and aunt have this table and I would love a recreation of it. There used to be (or still is) a VP8 DT version at IRPinball.org but I prefer FS over anything and VPX would be preferred. Please let me know any info that anyone might have regarding this.

Triple Action (Williams 1974)

Edit: Triple Action IRPinball (Trying to convert it to FS with a backglass currently)

Thanks,

Luger81

• 1 month later...

The truth is. If you manage to get very good resources for it and that somebody knows how this table works ( rules ) there is a much higher chance that someone picks it up as a project. Without, it just another pin with not enough good resources. Doing EM's is probably the hardest thing to make. You have to not only make the table, you have to write all the rules and logic too.

One could argue that the rules are already made in that old release. Might be, or maybe not. Still. its a project best done by someone who knows what they are doing. And you will not be able to lure them into working with "bad" resources. They simply don't enjoy working on the table. And, that is of course very important. No fun, no table.

Archived