Anyone On Talking Terms With Jp

• Administrators

Hey Guys,

Is anyone here on talking terms with JP?  I really don't have any means of contacting him, but we need to see if we can get him here on VPU.  I don't even know if he's aware of this new site or not, but I'd like to get him to join our discussion and get his input for the kinds of things authors would like to see here that's not done on VPF.

So, if anyone is on talking terms with JP, please let him know of this site.

Thanks

• Content Provider

I gave you a plug at Rogue too. :)

From JP:

I'm not much of a "forums person". I like to draw, programming and things like these, but talk/chat isn't my thing :) That's why I think it is the best for me to have just one place to upload my tables. But I think it is nive to have other forums. Not everybody is happy with how things are at vpforums, so I think many people will like to have some alternatives forums.

I couldn't get into the forum (from the link) I guess because I haven't logged meg inn yet.

I guess he's a no go, but he is at least aware of us. :)

• Administrators

Hey JP,

Sorry, I didn't think about going and reading the script of a table to find your email address.  Anyway, good to see you here.  We all understand that you don't like having to manage tables in multiple locations.  As DeeGor said above, we'll take care of that if you would allow us.

However, that's not why I wanted you to come here...  Compared to that at VPF; here on VPU we are looking to change the overall mentality and atmosphere. We are going to handle things quite differently here.  We want to encourage a healthy development environment for table creators, scripters, artists and hardware development. I am starting work on our table authors and development areas of the site.  Also, working on our downloads area to make it easier to find tables as well as all of the necessary support files.

I really want to make this site for the community and at the same time make it easy for developers and table authors. I'd like to see/know what kind of features you guys think is necessary to get to that point.

Archived