Site upgrades

• Administrators
10 hours ago, Drybonz said:

One thing I miss after the upgrade is the letters at the top of the downloads screen for navigation alphabetically.

I agree. I've already contacted the person that made that modification to the software in hopes of having it updated.  I'll get it added as soon as I possibly can.

Another thing that I noticed is missing from the old forum, as far as navigation (and I may just be overlooking it... if so, I apologize) is the link from the download back to the forum topic or "support topic".  This was nice in case you downloaded something and wanted a quick link back to the topic to ask a question or leave a comment.

*edit*  I should add, so it doesn't sound like I only have critiques, that the forum does look great now... I just happened to notice a couple small things in the way of navigation.

• Administrators
7 hours ago, Drybonz said:

Another thing that I noticed is missing from the old forum, as far as navigation (and I may just be overlooking it... if so, I apologize) is the link from the download back to the forum topic or "support topic".  This was nice in case you downloaded something and wanted a quick link back to the topic to ask a question or leave a comment.

Its the button that say ...GET SUPPORT...

• Administrators
13 hours ago, Drybonz said:

*edit*  I should add, so it doesn't sound like I only have critiques, that the forum does look great now... I just happened to notice a couple small things in the way of navigation.

It's actually disabled right now. Was running into a problem where the thread was being posted into blank categories.  I'm working on getting this back now.

Archived