Site upgrades

• Administrators

You may not have noticed, but the site has been upgraded.  This upgrade should fix the download and uploading issues that crept up during the server upgrades.  I have done some testing of the site, but have not been able to test everything.  We need you to report any issues that you run into.  Currently there are several features of the site currently missing and I am aware of those issues.  Please poke around the site and let me know of anything that you may run into difficulties with and I will try to address as I can.

Thanks,
Dazz

• Administrators
52 minutes ago, sliderpoint said:

Site update looks nice.  I noticed that tapatalk isn't super excited about it yet.  Any ideas how long that will be before it works again?

Thanks!

-Mike

Once I get the issues with the main site working, I'll work on getting tapatalk set back up and running.  Main site issues are priority right now.

• Administrators
On 9/5/2016 at 7:16 AM, koolywiz said:

Update looks nice!  Trying to download a couple new backglasses, I go to download file, but nothing ever downloads or it doesn't seem to initiate it.

I ran a couple tests. It looks like the download isn't working/starting, but it is. If you click on the download button again you'll see the download timer counter counting down.  You don't see this if you don't click back on the download button.  I don't know if this is working as designed or not, but have contacted my support person to find out.

20 hours ago, Drybonz said:

Same problem... I hit the final download button for the file and that dialog box just disappears and nothing happens.

*edit* Apparently, everything is double-posting.

Same as above... download looks like it isn't starting, but it is. I'm currently investigating and trying to see why this is happening.

10 hours ago, kniven said:

I've tried 3-4 downloads but they all fail at 99%. It says something like ' File may have been moved or deleted'.

I haven't been able to duplicate this.  I logged in as your account and was able to download several different files.  Downloads started after the 60 second delay and they completed without any issue.  This could be a browser cache issue.  Try clearing your browser cache.  If you continue to get this please let me know the file you are trying to download and I'll test it further.

5 hours ago, Dazz said:

download looks like it isn't starting, but it is. I'm currently investigating and trying to see why this is happening.

Thanks... I noticed late last night if I re-click the download button the dialog reopens with the 60 second timer already counting.

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, ckpin said:

Update looks promising, but the DOF Config Tool site appears inaccessible beyond the login screen.

The DOF config tool is hosted on a different server. The site changes shouldn't have anything to do whit the configtool.  I'll report this issue to Arngrim.

• Administrators
11 minutes ago, alandee said:

Also you can't upgrade a membership at the moment :)

Good luck with the bug hunting !

Cheers,

al.

Thank you for reminding me.  I just haven't gotten around to getting it updated yet.  I just made the necessary updates, so this part should be working correctly now.  

Archived