I Am Running Into The Download Denied Issue

• Content Provider

6 hours later, after going to bed and waking up, still same thing. I cannot download anything. Getting same message as pic above.

Is anybody else experiencing this? Or is it just me?

I was actually trying to take a small break from working on these tables and downloading all the ones I missed.

(I try to download all the tables and other stuff I missed during month because of working on tables. Once a month I do this to catch up with downloads.)

I would appreciate any info or help to get this issue resolved. It is kind of a drag not being able to download anything. This is the first time I have ever had a problem on this great website.

Thank you for your time. Have a great day.

• Content Provider

Seems I have ran into the same problem again!!

Started giving me the same Wait for your other downloads to finish error lastnight.

Seeing how you just fixed this yesterday for me, I didn't want to bug you again lastnight about it.

Was hoping it was just a figment of my imagination. But after waking up and trying to download , I still get same error.

I am actually just trying to catch up on the VPX tables that I found that I had never downloaded  from this site.

(Possibly missed them because I was only able to play VP9 tables until recently.)

I am only downloading one file at a time, and I wait for that download to finish before starting next download. So I have no idea why this error is popping up on me.

Appreciate your help again.

Sorry if it seems like I am a pest. Just trying to catch up on VPX tables.

EDIT:

Working again!!

Thank you so much!!

Your help is very appreciated!!

Have a great day!!

• Administrators

I can't quite figure it out... I've disabled all timers, no download counts or anything that would cause this.  The only thing I can suggest is to clear browser cashe and delete temporary files.

• Content Provider

It actually happened one  more time after that last message. I think it was letting me download 10 items and then the message would appear. Because 24 hours later I was able to download another 10 items and the message appeared again.

I was just catching up on alot of downloads that I missed. (I work on these tables more than I download them and play them.)

I am all caught up, and have had no more issues. (I downloaded 11 items just now to see if it was doing same thing. Seems to be working great my friend!!

I appreciate all you did to remedy this so I could catch back up on things I missed.

I love this site!!

Keep up the great work!! It is appreciated!!!

Carry on.

Archived