I Am Running Into The Download Denied Issue

hello. new user, big fan. Ive recently encountered a problem where after 60 seconds, i cannot download a file and it says i need to finish my other downloads, only there are non. Ive cleared all my cookies, and temps.. tried 2 browsers. I saw somewhere someone had to have an admin fix it on their end.. is this the case? or what can i try

thank you

nm on me.  I just paid for a tier subscription. (would have done it earlier had i realized it was an option). 

*EDIT*  nope that didn't fix it.  3 downloads later and it denied me again

*EDIT 2*   this appears to be site wide.  another thread says people have been pm'd.   

twiddling my thumbs for now.

• Administrators

Ok Guys.  This should be fixed.  We did a server upgrade over the weekend.16 core processor w/SSD raid config. It looks like when I re-started the site the download sessions did not get cleared.  I just manually cleared all sessions, so this should be corrected now.  Please test for me and let me know if you are still having problems.

Thanks and I apologize for this issue.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
1 hour ago, Pinfritz said:

after i downloaded yesterday 2 Tables at the visual pinball 10 section...... every download  now  from the vPinball10 comes with this error

I'm working on the downloads right now and probably for the day or so.

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Content Provider

I am also having this problem.

It says "You may only download 10 files at a time. Wait until some of your other downloads have finished and then try again."

I usually only download 1 file at a time. I have cleared cookies, rebooted, nothing is working.

I was also downloading from ROM's section.

Capture.PNG

Archived