Is There A Wheel Of Fortune Vp Table?

Is there a Wheel of Fortune VP table?  Saw a interesting video on playing of the real table.  Seems like a great table to play.  I looked on the usual sites and found a B2S backglass but could not locate a table.

This is a table I look forward to trying but at the moment the experts are working on the classics (and doing a hell of a job I must say). As far as I know there isn't a VP9 version either. 

Someone will get to it eventually.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I started working on this about a year ago but ran into an issue getting the main game toy (the wheel) working accurately (unless someone worked it out).

It uses 4 solenoids to control a stepper motor with varying patterns of control pulses and a very granular movement which I could not get accurate.

Despite it being an unpopular title I actually loved the layout of it.

I'm totally willing to help try and figure out how to emulate it properly if someone has a table for debugging! 

If the solenoids were "pulsing" I can almost guarantee it was trying to PWM the voltage, the same way the flippers work, and emulation would have been difficult to get right with the previous "smoothing" technique. 

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

The wheel issue is now solved.    New versions of VPM provide a mech that returns a 0-359 number for wheel position that's very accurate.    The problem with trying to do it in table scripts is that the VPM to VP communication is much too slow to catch all of the pulses with precision.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived